Client can no longer se /showcol or dxDrawLine3D

Ben_Sherman

Question

Hello,

earlier when 1.5 got released I noticed that I no longer could see /showcol which kinda pissed me off as it's some what good to use when your scripting however I didn't really think much about it until today when I also noticed that I can no longer see dxDrawLine3D as well.

Anyone, please tell me you got any ideas on how to resolve this. Also before you say reinstall MTA it's been done several times as well as I reinstalled my entire computer just a few months ago it still didn't solve it. (No I didn't reinstall it because of MTA)

Thanks!

12 answers to this question

Please download, extract and run MTADiag and follow the instructions.

Press 'n' when asked.

Post any Pastebin URL MTADiag gives you.

Didn't really understand much about it but here is the pastebin: https://pastebin.mtasa.com/949531693

UPDATE: Okey, so I can confirm that some dxDrawLine3D works, could be the script that I used before is no longer working for some reason however it still works for my friends but not me, really weird but /showcol doesn't work and most of the dxDrawLine3D aren't either.

What happens if you type showcol in the client console? Does it give a response?

Well not much besides that it says in the console either showcol is now set to 1 or 0 depending if it's active or not however nothing is being rendered. I've made sure I have the setDevelopeMode(true) also

Join this server and check how many lines you can see: mtasa://178.32.44.73:22003

Soooooo, officially I'm a bit embarrassed about this topic now. Works perfect some how, even /showcol works, not that I want to break the section of this topic but any ideas on how to fix /showcol on my server since it was worked until 1.5 which is really strange. Going check all my scripts for this. Anything else besides SetDevelopeMode(true) that must be activated on the server for it to work?

Weirdly enough /showcol works on my local server if I have /showcol active before I join it, but if I deactivate it and then activate it again it's gone. I searched through all my files for setDevelopmentMode and there are 1 when you login which states true and second is the example from wiki which I tried to use also...

e381028a37.jpg

• MTA Team

The difference between 178.32.44.73:22003 and your local server are the resources. So stop all non-standard resources in your local server and start this linetest resource. If you see 3 lines, start your resources one by one until the lines disappear.

The difference between 178.32.44.73:22003 and your local server are the resources. So stop all non-standard resources in your local server and start this linetest resource. If you see 3 lines, start your resources one by one until the lines disappear.

Yes sir, thanks a lot for the help, I'll let you know if I find the issue! :)