Micheal Jackson

s0beit

no that would be a stupid thing, although technically he could being as he cant be charged for this specific case again (double jeapordy.)

Anyways end of the day the right decision was made, if the jury had 1% doubt he was guilt they had to decide he was innocent and arviso's mother ruined the whole prosecution case.

lol... You know any singers that hate Micheal Jackson other than Eminem? Ugh, cant find a site for the Just Lose It music video. Well the music video is about dissing Micheal Jackson anyway, its funny lol

probably alot hate him, but only few say it.

So he "whacked" some kids off?So what?

They've probably been given a shitload of money for it even though they deny it. Even if it is true it's partially the Parents fault anyway.

C'mon, where do u think such terms as jack-in,whack-in and beat-in off originated from eh?

They've probably been given a shitload of money for it even though they deny it. Even if it is true it's partially the Parents fault anyway.

C'mon, where do u think such terms as jack-in,whack-in and beat-in off originated from eh?

so what if i let someone babysit my child and they kill him/her

its my fault?...

pffft.

its my fault?...

pffft.

yeh, you should not let murders babysit your childrens ;)

its my fault?...

pffft.

yeh, you should not let murders babysit your childrens ;)

Hmm then what if a parent let a child play on a safe and guarded playground and one guy throws a grenade at that playground and we all die? Thats probably related to Michael Jackson. Related, ok, not same or exactly

lol the topic starting to be exaggerated i don't think MJ kill children or trow nades at them. Maybe rape but not kill lol that whould be the real end of is career.

... so you're saying his career hasn't ended?

Not yet, he still got a chance but if he murderd children he whould not have a chance at all no one whould buy his records even if he gave them for free but as Jigga said he's selling his oldies atleast his selling somthing ?

I wouldn't really describe a career as sitting at home doing nothing and watching the money roll in from your achievements 20 years ago.

Okey, but will his career end make him killing children? Maybe he raped just to get famous again but that whould be mad but killing children whould be very crazy.

HOW ABOUT FUCK HIM... I MEAN HE IS SO WIERD! who changes there skin clor gets 953 plastic surgeries on his face and touches children... o ya i saw this on a magazine "MJ months to die?" he ways 97 pounds and he will starve himself to death.

HOW ABOUT :o HIM... I MEAN HE IS SO WIERD! who changes there skin clor gets 953 plastic surgeries on his face and touches children... o ya i saw this on a magazine "MJ months to die?" he ways 97 pounds and he will starve himself to death.

Didn't he change his skin colour because he saw the fact that he was a black musician as a barrier to his success at the time? If so, that says more about Society than him.