DayZ script

Gabriele01

Hello guys I need DayZ VIP Base system, When I go to near of base, here have a one marker , when ı go marker system ask me code and I write code and get in to base.

If you have that system or something with VIP Base please give me below <3

Edited by Gabriele01
  • Like 1

Hey Gabriele01,

You can easily make this code by yourself.
There are two ways.
You go near a base, where you can see a marker, if you go inside that marker, you can type /code [!code]

You go near a base, where you can see a marker, if you inside that marker, you can type /code [!code], and a gate'll open.

I can write you both of these scripts, choose one of them.

Edited by Patrik91
  • Like 1
17 hours ago, Patrik91 said:

Hey Gabriele01,

You can easily make this code by yourself.
There are two ways.
You go near a base, where you can see a marker, if you go inside that marker, you can type /code [!code]

You go near a base, where you can see a marker, if you inside that marker, you can type /code [!code], and a gate'll open.

I can write you both of these scripts, choose one of them.

I don't see the difference?

19 hours ago, Gabriele01 said:

Hello guys I need DayZ VIP Base system, When I go to near of base, here have a one marker , when ı go marker system ask me code and I write code and get in to base.

If you have that system or something with VIP Base please give me below <3

1. bool setElementPosition ( element theElement, float x, float y, float z [, bool warp = true ] ) -- Shared Function

addEventHandler("onClientMarkerHit",markerName,functionName) -- if you want to make it in client side

addEventHandler("onMarkerHit",markerName,functionName) -- if you want to make it in server side 

Edited by Tarek1

Man I don't know codding :/

17 minutes ago, Tarek1 said:

1. bool setElementPosition ( element theElement, float x, float y, float z [, bool warp = true ] ) -- Shared Function

addEventHandler("onClientMarkerHit",markerName,functionName) -- if you want to make it in client side

addEventHandler("onMarkerHit",markerName,functionName) -- if you want to make it in server side 

And its wrong. I'm just in the marker code is available. But when I'm not in marker, code is doesn't work.

I need teleport with code in marker. I hope you understand me <3

• Like 1

onClientResourceStart -> createMarker -> setElementData to the markers with the gate ID.

onClientMarkerHit -> getElementData of that marker to retrieve the code -> show keypad panel (via CEGUI)

onClientGUIClick (enter) -> Check code between the one entered by the user, to the one assigned on the marker. If true -> setElementPosition.

-> else, throw an error.

Simple ;)

• Like 1