Reporting players section?

Edeen

Hey, i was wondering why players reports section still does not exist here? Like, as part of Staff team on 1 server i banned many players for abusing MTA bugs (such as canceling animations, abusing base gates by entering/exiting vehicle, even a guy which had 180 fps while limit was 90 and he had speedhack), so i believe there should be a section where we could report players which abused bugs, and ofcourse provide valid proofs for it which would be reviewed by MTA team. 

Why is this necessary?  - Tbh? It isn't, but it would be nice to get them banned from MTA overall, that should stop them from just going to another server and abusing bugs there aswell.

Looking forward to see your opinions. 

I understand your concerns. However, implementing this properly is more difficult in reality than it might look like at first.

Because the main problem is:
It wouldn't be appropriate to ban someone for bug-using a single time (or even accidently). Instead, we would have to rely on multiple reports that refer to the same user. However, this would be very prone to abuse (e.g. people trying to get others banned for no reason or at least not for bug-using).

In case of cheats, this is different: Our anticheat allows us to identify cheats very reliably. Also, it's 100% sure that people cheat on purpose.

For these reasons, we don't and won't have such a section in the future. In extreme cases however, feel free to report a player via PM to an MTA team member.