How do I make a GTA SA server that is similar to single-play

23pies

Question

I ve been struggling for a little bit but I want to know how to create a multiplayer server for GTA SA with MTA (Or anything similar) that is similar to single player (So with pedestrians and traffic and cops). The easiest way is the best way if anyone has any answers or knows where to find them please let me know

3 answers to this question

I ve been struggling for a little bit but I want to know how to create a multiplayer server for GTA SA with MTA (Or anything similar) that is similar to single player (So with pedestrians and traffic and cops). The easiest way is the best way if anyone has any answers or knows where to find them please let me know

I would help you, its better if you have any online social media or chatting program or anything else....

anyway, if you really want to run a great server on MTA then you should buy a server on the internet, or VPN if you want to run more than one server at the same time and by using VPN you may run another game server or forum , etc, but I don't really recommend VPN for you ATM, But if you want a fee one and sux one then use local server and open your router port ( you can see many tutorials on YouTube or just give me anything to chat ) and then it will be a public mta server. and for cops, criminals, pedestrian, etc . that just a scripts and you may find many scripts donated, made for fun, learning or made for wasting time here at this forum and visit this url: https://community.multitheftauto.com/ it will help you a lot to find scripts ( you can learn how to drag scripts and maps on your server just by watching YouTube tutorials or just call me ...) anyway I hope that I helped you! bye.... :D

oh, and sorry for late answer, my bad