I will not install an anti-virus.

Xabache

Is anti-virus still a thing? seriously...? I've lived online for 15 years 24/7 with 3 computers and never used anti-virus anywhere. they are slow, laggy, and only used by those who don't have a better plan. My computer so much as blinks at me i reimage it. And never lag due to anti-virus. But to my point. I have ticked this check box a thousand times. Do you know what bullying is MTA? It is trying to force your way on to others.

I will NEVER install an anti-virus!! MY PC will NEVER lag due to anti-virus or be a part of a botnet.

Please offer a master check box in settings to turn this incessantly annoying popup off permanently.

Thanks you.

Lol, use AVG antivirus, it is good.

This isn't 2008 anymore. AVG took quite a dip in quality since then.

Also, this thread isn't about suggesting an anti-virus. As we can see, the OP is quite adamantly against it (and has justified why).

• 1 month later...
Lol, use AVG antivirus, it is good.

This isn't 2008 anymore. AVG took quite a dip in quality since then.

And Avast is a hell of false positives.

Anyway, even 2013 wasn't 2008, yet in 1.3.5 this stupid check was added...

Could somebody even explain the reason behind this?

I see many morons are running their computers with malwares and all, but so many are using outdated drivers, OS or brain™.

Was the former really such a widespread and pestilent issue?

Is anti-virus still a thing? seriously...? I've lived online for 15 years 24/7 with 3 computers and never used anti-virus anywhere. they are slow, laggy, and only used by those who don't have a better plan.

I will NEVER install an anti-virus!! MY PC will NEVER lag due to anti-virus or be a part of a botnet.

One of the most retarded things I have ever read on this forum.

Hopefully just trolling.