MTA 0.5 - Braddock's feedback

You have done a good job, you made the stubby suck, n00bs equal to the pros, and ruined throwables. I'm proud but, MTA is still fun and thats why I'm sad Sad. You tried to suck all the fun from MTA but u have failed. I recommend u make it so it crashes 2x more and so u cant run with any weapon. Hey, while your at it can u please replace every car with mananas and golf carts?

You have done a good job, you made the stubby suck, n00bs equal to the pros, and ruined throwables. I'm proud but, MTA is still fun and thats why I'm sad Sad. You tried to suck all the fun from MTA but u have failed. I recommend u make it so it crashes 2x more and so u cant run with any weapon. Hey, while your at it can u please replace every car with mananas and golf carts?

Yeah just to fix a couple of crashes ( VC DM sucks now, and it lags alot more)

Wow, you're such an ungrateful bitch. Without them, you wouldnt even be able to play online more than likely, because IJs was the one who started the whole netplay crazy thing. I hate ungrateful people like you. Sure, it's a little buggy. But its 0.5, its BETA. Just wait for Blue if you hate the current versions so much. They can only go so far on the old core they're working on. The core in 0.5 has been used since the days of 0.2, so theyre limited. And I for one, believe that they have done a great job improving the mod considering the holdbacks of the core.

Wow, you're such an ungrateful bitch. Without them, you wouldnt even be able to play online more than likely, because IJs was the one who started the whole netplay crazy thing. I hate ungrateful people like you. Sure, it's a little buggy. But its 0.5, its BETA. Just wait for Blue if you hate the current versions so much. They can only go so far on the old core they're working on. The core in 0.5 has been used since the days of 0.2, so theyre limited. And I for one, believe that they have done a great job improving the mod considering the holdbacks of the core.

I think what Braddock was trying to point out was 0.4.1 was better then 0.5

I think what Braddock was trying to point out was 0.4.1 was better then 0.5

word. if they fixed the crashing and loading time in 0.4.1, and left the weapons alone then i'd be happy as shit.

I'd like to make a correction. The title of this thread should read "MTA VC DM 0.5 - Braddock's feedback". Strangely when people talk about MTA 0.5 they talk solely about VC DM and overlook GTA3 DM and VC Stunt, both of which have improved massively in this version. I suggest you give them a try.

word. if they fixed the crashing and loading time in 0.4.1, and left the weapons alone then i'd be happy as shit.

yea me 2 i think they have done a great job in gta3 and stunt but DM has gone downhill, yes there was glitching going on alot but u have stopped 1 glitch to bring back anova, tbh i dont see the point. sorry but thats my opinion

useless topic, post your feedback on those original news topic's..

I also think it sucks that robber cant run, or jump..

So what, can't you use other things than stubby??

shotgun is a recomended since the stubby is "weaked"

and let them do what they wish to do, it's there own mod

if you don't like it then don't play 8) , do like i did recomend

them to make the stubby stronger..

"sucked all the fun from mta"? you call glitching fun? now the stubby finally requires skills, now people wont bunyhop that much anymore, now the fun actually has been reborn

word

Even thou it's a bug I love the VCC armor glitch...

For those that don't know... spawn VCC.. die then spawn as anything else with 100 armor

A weakened stubby trying to kill ppl with 200 hps is hard... and that's fun... no more second shot kills... It is a challenge

For the fix I think they will end up just taking the Stubby entirely thou... Why bother changing anything when it's gonna make some group of crybabies upset...

You can run and jump with robber, they've just taken away jumping with stubby.

also removed run with the pistol, theres many that change to the pistol and hand to run and it dont work, and decrease the damage..

Of course u can run with pistol.

since 0.5 i think i have played dm twice.got pwned by sum lil twat who never played it b4 and havin to put up with sum uber laggers. but stunts ok lol aint got gta3 but i hear its good.

cough [GL]Romeo u have my address im waiting...for u to "kill" me...ha

My topic got locked when I complained. Shows a lot for free speech. It's untrue that 0.5 lags more, and I'm happy that stubby whores (like you, hey- I KNOW YOU BRADDOCK) got taken down a peg, at last. The nade thing sucks though. But because it's me this topic will be locked. GOD WANTS ME SILENCED *gloik*

*bows to MTA: Blue*

I'm not a sodding nade whore. I just hate that you cant sprint with them. Jumping = -Sprinting. Yes, that was algebra. J = -S. Oh and yes I do realise that's totally redundant as it would be S-S, but I figured... oh sod it. SO TURN JUMPING BACK ON >.<

It's not like it stopped nade glitching, it just frutrated me to the point of killing myself with a pineapple. Not a pineapple as in a nade, but a pineapple RING. No, not that kind of ring either, you sick bastards.