"Balancing" Weapons

Danz

This has been driving me nuts for a long ass time, but the problem that i am facing now is that i'm trying to balance weapons, changing weapons' accuracy, damage etc. Here is the thing, is there a way to change Minigun's accuracy to the point where the your crosshair's size increases, here is an example,

i am currently shooting the AK-47, the crosshair increases due to it's weak accuracy, and the bullets "follow" the crosshair making a circle thingy (That probably didn't make sense) but this

is not the same case as i'm firing the minigun and the crosshair doesn't increase, AND EVEN IF i use setWeaponProperty("minigun", "pro", "accuracy", 0.4) it only increases the crosshairs size, but the bullets still are in the middle of the cross, they don't "form" a circle like the AK does, this is really hard to explain, but you think what i want, i want to decrease minigun's just like the AK.

I see no functions that do this on the MTA Wiki, only thing i saw was setWeaponProperty and that does jack shit, sorry for this kind of behavior, but this is really pissing me off.

All i want to know is that, are there any functions that support this?