Gunstn first stunt movie

I have fixed the link for you since you don't seem to know that spaces can't be done in links. For a space you type "%20".

Gunstn First Stuntvideo

Feedback: It's not very good. Very bad editing, very bad stunts and its extremeky short. Even for a first attempt it could have been much better.

Also try to get a newer version of Fraps so the text won't show up anymore.

Overall: 5.3/10 for good effort. :)

Keep it up and maybe you'll make a very impressive stuntvideo some day. :P

harsh nosgoth, but completely true.

gunstn- to improve in the future i have some advice

-"stund" is actally spelled "stunt"

-have a look at the other videos around this forum, you might get some ideas for some good stunts

-try to get stunts that you don't fall off yer bike

you can do better. see me after class

I have to agree with nosgoth.

I mean the amount of stunts you did i would be able to count them on my fingers, and i did , they were 9 .And this is counting the 4 stunts you did inside the building,.

none of your stunts were amazing,,well sorry ill tell you the truth all sucked, the masrs cafe one i suggest you work on that spot, i dont think i seen it in another movie, and doing a jump at a place that was never done before is always good, keep trying you have a long road ahead .

yes I mead it to fast I had picked up the wrong my letters are small on my pc and trafic and that song are standing under each other :)

toke the wrong and didn't looked to it before I uploadid it

I did stupid, but I started egain, and from noon I am tricking and have only a few stunds I like :roll: