Suggestion for portugues section.

Hello there,

I don't know if i'm posting in the correct board , if not , an moderator please move this topic to the correct board.

My suggestion is more and better moderators for the portugues section , since it's one of biggest language sections on forum but without good moderation. In the last time , there are a lot flame wars , hard insults and similar things. But the section moderators are doing pretty nothing. I've already reported some topics and posts in that section , but the reaction wasn't so good. I would like to criticize the modeator Cadu12 i don't even know why he is a moderator , since he NEVER enter in the portugues section. So the only active moderator is DNL261 who isn't mature enough to solve problems which the section actually have , such as flame wars and insults. I've already reported some problems to the global moderator Tete omar who helped me a lot! big thanks to him! but i can't report it every time , so i found it would be better to change the moderation of portuguese section.

I'm creating this topic , because i think it's better then sending the same message to every moderator or administrator. The portugues section really have problems , which need to be solved. There are a lot guys who are helping every day and who are mature enough to be in the moderation of portugues section. I don't have nothing against if users of forums ( non-admins) want to post here no matter if it's negative or positive opinion or post.

If an administrator or moderator want proofs of that what i said about Cadu12 and DNL261 feel free to send me a private message.

Kind regards.

A short time ago i created my account here in the forum, and the first moderator I saw that was unfair was the DNL291 because he just deleted the comment of Banex without any reason being that #RooTs who has insulted Banex, I found this very ugly. DNL261 is protecting his friend.

• Moderators
I would like to know why my post in which i wrote " Why the website is offline? " were deleted by a anonymous moderator.

viewtopic.php?f=120&t=83923&start=15

The author of that thread told me that his site was DDoSed and he accused you of that, so your post was just ironic.

Also, @Besta said it in his post too which I removed because of spam.

The post made by @Besta could clearly prove it, that's why I removed your post.

Ontopic:

I guess you could show all proofs against me here, since you are making a complaint.

I would like to know why my post in which i wrote " Why the website is offline? " were deleted by a anonymous moderator.

viewtopic.php?f=120&t=83923&start=15

The author of that thread told me that his site was DDoSed and he accused you of that, so your post was just ironic.

Also, @Besta said it in his post too which I removed because of spam.

The post made by @Besta could clearly prove it, that's why I removed your post.

Ontopic:

I guess you could show all proofs against me here, since you are making a complaint.

I didn't DDoSed his website and i have nothing to do with this , have you any prove that i DDoSed his website? or this is just another false accusation from you?

You've just said me what i've already knew but in other words , the author of the topic ( your good friend ) commanded you to delete my post and the posts of Banex without any normal reason.

About the post of Besta , if i remember well he said that Banex DDosed the website so this is another false accusation from you. If you want profs , simply show us the post of Besta which will prove that you don't even know to read properly. And what about the post Banex which was removed by you without any reason? or your boss requested that you delete the post ( again ) .

Your answer is already clear evidence that you are not fit to be moderator. You believe what your girlfriend #RooTs said, and then deleted my post. And here lied, saying Besta accused me of DDoS the site, when in fact he said Banex DDoS the site.

Do you have any proof that I DDoS the site? or would it be a false accusation of you? One more time You're doing what your boss (LekRoots) sent you to

Edited by Guest
  • Moderators

It's easy to ask if the website is offline and then say it was someone else who did it and that isn't involved with that at all.

For me, it's unlikely that you simply have not to do with it, since you have contact with @Banex/@Besta.

But, wasn't me who accused you of that - like you said. That's not what I said in my post.

Also, wasn't because of him that I removed all posts - it was my decision. And he's not my "good friend" at all.

And removed the post of @Banex because it was what began to leave the thread off-topic, since he was accusing another person of copying a server in your reply.

You should resolve your problems with another user elsewhere, this forum isn't a place of 'instant and random messages'.

You have to keep in mind, that you can hurt a person when you speaks ill about the server or her - it may leave the thread with several off-topic posts and increase the flame war over and over.

By the way, I ask you to stop insulting me using @#RooTs.

This is a public forum where all have the right to post , while their post respect the rules of the forum. If #RooTs doesn't accept critics or suggestions , then why he is even creating a topic? it's not the problem of Banex how #RooTs will act.

I would like to ask you to stop with the false accusations about the website of #RooTs since you don't have any proof.

If i remember well , #RooTs said " An moderator please delete every post of XeoN and Banex , i don't want their posts in my topic , thanks " after a few minutes you did exactly that what he said. This is why i don't belive that it was your decision to delete the posts.

I would like to ask you a question , have you even warned #RooTs since , he insulted me a lot of times in portugues section. And i'm not the only one who was insulted by him.

• Moderators
This is a public forum where all have the right to post , while their post respect the rules of the forum. If #RooTs doesn't accept critics or suggestions , then why he is even creating a topic? it's not the problem of Banex how #RooTs will act.

I would like to ask you to stop with the false accusations about the website of #RooTs since you don't have any proof.

If i remember well , #RooTs said " An moderator please delete every post of XeoN and Banex , i don't want their posts in my topic , thanks " after a few minutes you did exactly that what he said. This is why i don't belive that it was your decision to delete the posts.

I would like to ask you a question , have you even warned #RooTs since , he insulted me a lot of times in portugues section. And i'm not the only one who was insulted by him.

The problem is that the criticism doesn't always have respect for the user.

Don't matter if you're right in his criticism, depending on the case, you will be going off topic and the thread will likely be aimlessly.

I removed also, all messages of a flame war started by you in topic made by me - what I mean is, it wasn't because of his words.

If you show an evidence which proofs that I removed because of him, then you're right.

About the insult, wasn't only he who did it.

You also insulted me and disrespected me there, saying that I'm "girlfriend of @#RooTs".

What I did was send a message via PM for everyone involved in the flame war.

By the way, I will not talk about it.

If you made a suggestion about the moderation, so I assume you want the good for the forum. So if you want a good forum, don't cause more problems there.