VC Stunt Team Movie

Wanna see me play you stupid cocks, the guy in the car on that first vid was Ray, i was just in that car filming, i don't even know how to cheat at this game...

Ah well, since you all been so very kind, i might as well leave this noob forums, cause the only guys that are active here, are a bunch of cocksucking brainless dudes, who don't even know what they are talking about....

Ant another thing, i don't care if i'm not allowed to swear here, people like you break these rules by making other people swear here, bunch of motherfvcking can

Nice PM you send to me Gurbezz. I hope you are getting a warn or sumthing, because this is outrageous. :?

Calling me names is fine. But hoping that my entire family is gonna die is 2 much.

You should forward the PM to a moderator or admin and let them decide what the next course of action should be.

You should forward the PM to a moderator or admin and let them decide what the next course of action should be.

I forwarded it to IJsvogel this morning. I'm waiting for a reply as we speak/type. I'm kinda shocked by what he said. :o

Edited by Guest