Complainments

I hear alot of people saying shees they havent done so uber much in those 7 months

Well ya wanna know why?

Gta3

The people complain about vc, well vc was already pretty perfect but bugs and glitches and crashes fixed is alot of work to

But people still complain bout there could be more in it

Well hey they made awhole gta3!

Dont cha think thats hard and stuff?

I think i'd appreciate it when people stop complaining

The team did a good job and well u must be very happy with it

Without them there was no mta

Without them, there'd probably be no GTAT, GGM, etc as well.

If you compare GTA3:MTA to MTA:VC, it's obvious which one had the most work on it. GTA3 has Turismo, a weapon buying facility, money, Pay 'n' Sprays, etc. VC has had more subtle changes but nothing large overall.

They pretty much started from scratch with GTA3, and whilst it's not without its faults, they've pulled it off exceptionally well. MTA is the only multiplayer mod to provide for both games in a single client, which is a huge undertaking due to their vast differences.

I would expect a much more even balance between the two in the future, now that a lot of the conceptual difficulties have been overcome (i.e. getting them both to work).

Yeah I've been playing GTA 3 MTA, that's pretty good, I was hosting a server for it the other day but It's just missing something. I still can't get past MTA: VC even if it crashes a lot it's still not as laggy as its GTA 3 counterpart. The gameplay in VC is so much better and the game doesn't revolve around whos been in game longest. I didn't realise GTA 3 MTA was brand new, if so good job.

Yea Gta3 is cool and made pretty well a good job by the mta team

But then everywhere i hear complainments bout they could have done more in mta:vc

Yes ok but did u wanna wait even longer for it

Be happy there is an mta as i said

Ok there a more vehicles and im glad about it couse running all the time sucks hard

I dont care if there are slow cars in it

Be happy it goes faster then running!

Well, it's fairly new, but there were 3 clients released for GTA3, then MTA made 3 VC clients and now they've combined the two. Needless to say, the final VC client was significantly more advanced than the final GTA3 client.

As trx (I think) said, the problem with MTA at the moment is that they're spending a lot of time overcoming technical barriers, and so they don't get a chance to tune the gameplay to perfection.

Both GTA3 and VC have strengths and weaknesses at this point. it will be very interesting to see what happens to Vice City. It would be pretty cool to have Pay n' Sprays in MTA:VC because there are quite a few scattered all over Vice City. So far it looks good.

On a different note, Stift_Me, improve your English, please. :P