*TLR* CLAN

*TLR*Chef

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TLR Rival filled my forum and my MSN with racial slurs and pictures...

I am not telling you what to do but I want nothing to do with any gang that has him as a member.

kfg

so ur sayin u wont fight us unless we drop rival?

Hello.

TLR have a match with FMJ tonight between 11 & 11:30 GMT. This is an important match for it is a League match. We need as many people as possible to attend this match so we can get a good match under way . If you cannot make it then please tell me via MSN or by the forums. We need as many people in this one because we couldn't fight in the other one with FMJ because we did not have enough Members attend.

Cheers

i would def. be able to make fmj war, but idk if ill stay banned, i think we should do it on our server this time

EDIT:y dont u guys let me get in a fuckin war for a change, i swear im gettin sick of this shit. u ban me from our forums, then make it so i cant get in our war 2nite. put the shit on our server, it doesnt make a difference, except that i can actually play on our fuckin server. we've had literally 20 wars since ive been in the gang, and ive been on for about 15 of them, but ive only participated in 3. start lettin me in some of our wars or im done with this clan