Quick Update on 1.3.5

Woovie

Oh btw sprinting now is nothing, but i didn't get something whats the problem with it ? we players enjoyed it so why ruining the fun by lowering it ? its really a shame
Thank god it's finally prevented.. I hated those cheaters who 'coincidently' run faster than everyone.

That what made newbies with no skills win the game, if so what's the point of playing ? without a goal ? i used to play daily to learn new skills that what makes people play the game for hours, plus since everyone can run faster by pressing space too much times why disabling ? it isn't even a unfair feature, honestly updates used to promote the game but you guys are demoting it, with respect i suggest re-adding it,

Kind regards Rounder.

1) Still Many Players don't know that and can confuse it with Hack/Cheat,

Which can decrease the reputation/Population of the Server (Including MTA Sa).

2) Its really in Server Owner's View. (Perspective )

3) MTA Sa Always try to Promote gta sa and Almost always succeed in doing it.

4) And the main problem is Auto-Spammer Bot, Which can be program to press spacebar for every 5 mili-seconds.

5) If its disable in One of your favorite Server. You can ask the owner for it.

And Most likely, The answer would be 'NO'.

• 3 weeks later...
I've updated my client and server but I noticed that r4929 still isn't solved. It is stated in the thread that the files has been updated to r6277. Any information about this?

r4929 isn't solved... duh? It's an older revision by 1300 revisions. Update your client and server to r6277 and it will be fixed...