(FwG) - Fu*kErZ WiD GuNz - ReCrUiTinG

Shib

{FwG} - Fu*kErZ WiD GuNz

Welcome, we are a dedicated Clan to MTA. We have our own Server and a website. We are recruiting members only at this current stage, no other leaders are needed.

Very soon we will have a proper hosted server for MTA, at the moment one is currently being hosted by one of the leaders, (FwG)-Andy. He hosts on a 2mb connection which will hold about 8-10 people. sometimes it may lag so don't complain you have been warned:!:

Leaders:

(FwG)-Andy

(FwG)-Sn@kel

Members:

N/A

Honary Members:

[McM]-Smartie

If you would like to join (FwG) then please get in touch with one of the leaders or come into our server and we would be willing to help.

Server Details coming soon.

http://www.fwgclan.co.nr

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG dan too... u 2 are unbelievable.. u can consider ureself still banned at FMJ servers etc cos of ure consistent pissing me off.

oh and LMAO, sorry i cant help it but im actually laughing my ass off right now cos this is soo funny......LMAO

well, good *lmao* luck to u *lmao* guys i hope it all *lmao* works out for the best... *lmao*

actually im sober, but i feel drunk by the sheer amount of laughing im doing atm...LMAO

anyways, u want a war with FMJ, i think ure ready for it, after all the clans uve both been in and all the things u must of learnt u both must be masters atm, ill even unban u from FMJ so u can come play against us..

what do u say?

let me give u a piece of serious advice...

websites dont make a clan by any means. when we were vcp we never had a website, hell i dont think we even had our own server. but we were still the dominant clan. now that were ulk were def not good just cuz we have a website...

my advice is basically this.

when it comes to making a clan it isnt what you have. ITS YOU. if your a good player then playing in servers with other people will make then take notice and wanna join ur clan. if ur smart u would stop fucking around with websites, servers, clan names etc and start showing the mta world what uv got