country ban ability

TFK

Question

hello guys.

got a serious problem on the server im moderating at the moment: of avg 120-180 players on we got about 30-40 turks playing which is 25% of the whole player mass.

i dont like having them over here because they are dumb as hell, ruin the gameplay and dont speak english lol. btw this thing concerns a few more countries, mostly muslim ones, so thats why i came here because i wanna ask if there is any way to ban the whole country from playing the server cuz its kinda boring to ban every single one of these idiots manually, which, by the way, pollutes the ban list on the website :x

thanks!

5 answers to this question

That's so racist man..

huh, dont accuse me of being racist cuz i strongly believe all races have the same potential and there is no physical advantage of any race.

i am just intolerant to retards and degenerates who unfortunately concentrate in certain countries with certain religions, you cant deny that fact, right? :D this is pretty logical because who the man is depends on the values and conditions where he was brought up.

btw this looks like offtop, still, i would appreciate any help concerning the problem with country bans!

• Administrators

local countries = 
    { 
        [ "CO" ] = true, 
        [ "BR" ] = true, 
        [ "CN" ] = true 
    } 

function paises ( ) 
    local pais = exports.admin:getPlayerCountry ( source ) or "N/A" 
    if ( countries [ pais ] ) then 
        kickPlayer ( source, "Country not Permited" ) 
    end 
end 
addEventHandler ( "onPlayerJoin", getRootElement(), paises ) 

Just add the country in the table and it gets blocked.

• MTA Team
That's so racist man..

huh, dont accuse me of being racist cuz i strongly believe all races have the same potential and there is no physical advantage of any race.

i am just intolerant to retards and degenerates who unfortunately concentrate in certain countries with certain religions, you cant deny that fact, right? :D this is pretty logical because who the man is depends on the values and conditions where he was brought up.

btw this looks like offtop, still, i would appreciate any help concerning the problem with country bans!

However, he is right. Because some ppl from some territory are misbehaving you want no one from that territory to join your servers. Simply put, that is racism.