New Mini League

ok well thanks deathb Im glad you see my point. And I am really sorry about mack going on about the league, he wasnt meaning it at u, he was just angry, guess wheelman doesnt have a good influence on him. The only othe ppl there were me and matt and we just reacted to wheelman.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does it matter now - the mini-league has ended, and as it turns out, 5/11 of the clans were either dropped or cut (and all that did either have a negative score or have no points at all, if you know what I mean). We played 8 matches in 3 weekends -- ULK in first with 120 points, SM in second with 100 points, and VCK in third with 80 points. The statistics are here, as always.

Thanks to those that stayed in and supported the mini-league. I'm not expecting that ULK will host another one, though.

alright iv had it with kfc thinking theyre the shit and talking down to the other clans (including us) cuz they have alot of people. i challenge them to a 7 vs 7 ASAP.

wel see if u guys can back up half the shit u talk

rofl look how angry gary is! lighten up, FMJ said something about us being "unorganized" as they were trashing this weak attempt at a mini league or whatever....i didnt save the msn log cuz im not corny but it's not like i said anything bad about anyone, i just told them to watch their P's and Q's....than gary msn's me calling me a bitch and such and having his daily tantrum over me, i than at that point laugh, take a sip of my tea, than continue on with my day....so gary when you can be a civilized human being and speak with me without "shouting" or calling me names, i will gladly talk to you but for now i think someone needs to take a nap. :D

sure u do xD

lets get this match started. you guys seem to like to think your all that. well vck beat you, and we have no probs with 2nds

you guys dont seem to know that quantity isnt the only thing that makes a clan, so were going to remind you. ulk style. iv had enuf of u talkin down to the other clans and running around like your a fn superpower. you guys need to be put in ur place and were going to do it for ya

alright iv had it. fmj is pulling out and kfc im expecting to do the same shortly. you know what, i tried damnit, and this just isnt working out. im canceling the mini league. you guys think you can do better? fine do better. im fucking sick of it.

MINI-LEAGUE OVER

I thought that FMJ match was tomorrow but I was unavail for the weekend anyway.

Oli I am sorry you were talked to in a disrepecful manner that isn't called for and I am sure it was a two way street but I haven't talked to Wheelman yet. you have been maybe the most respectful and mature gangleader I have seen around here and you deserved better

I was warned not to enter this minileauge and I was against it I let Wheelman take care of it thou since I was going to be afk mostly. These things are a mess as most all gang orgainized functions are

I will continue to try these things I guess, why not but it's not fun. And games are supposed to be fun. As far as the other bullshit goes....

KFC has a right to be proud of it's strength I don't blame any member for being proud. I would hope that pride would remain respectful and non arogant. As far as the Deathb challenge goes or he goes in general. Stop the internet toughguy routine it's tired and unimpressive.

I don't feel like changing my playing habits in anyway to include arguing with you over the chat for an hour and then not fighting. I will continue to use my regular name and hang out with my boyz in Party. The reason I play this game is because I like it and I don't like the bullshit that comes with pointless "grudge matches" that only lead to further arguments.

peace,

kfg

Yeah I agree it shouldn't be full of all the negativity I don't want to be a part of any of that.

My life is stressful, my fake online life shouldn't be :shock:

That's why I proposed Mulligans Run and some other fun stuff like that and any other gang activity that's fun.

There should be regular gang fight nights so that the amount of fight delude the importance of them.

Gang fights should be a common and a unstressful affair I hope that is possible

Oli I am sorry you were talked to in a disrepecful manner that isn't called for and I am sure it was a two way street but I haven't talked to Wheelman yet. you have been maybe the most respectful and mature gangleader I have seen around here and you deserved better

thanks man, much appreciated :D

As far as the Deathb challenge goes or he goes in general. Stop the internet toughguy routine it's tired and unimpressive.

EXACTLY kfg, i couldnt have said it better myself....so KNOCK IT OFF GARY =P

edit...hehe oops i forgot that i hit the quote button and it started another post....oh well this league is fuct anyhoo :D

Edited by Guest

you can say what you want kung. im tired of kfc talking down on other gangs like theyre more important when im positive they cant back the shit up. thats why im proposing this match, maybe this will put kfc in its place. and im FAR from the only one that thinks anything simular to this. so dont gimme ur usual above everything bullshit.

p.s. your not even around 10 percent of the time, you go based on what people tell you. stfu

How would some kind of grudge match in-game prove anything in relation to how one member of a gang speaks to a member of another gang?

Surely the two points aren't related?

Someone you think is an arsehole doesnt always have to be a bad fighter, we all know this.

wheelman, you might not have been "disrespectful" or whatever words you want to use, but u insulted me and my friends and I dont stand for that to be completely frank with you. Im not argueing with you about this because to be honest I think it is pathetic, and you will most certainly convince yourself that you are correct. Besides why would you argue about it when you said yourself "i really dont care".

Oh and id love to know what u meant by "watch who you mess with". What are you gonna do??? not like u have any more power than me. So what makes you think you do?

i dont care if people think im an asshole on these boards. i stick with what i think is right and i dont compromise my ethics. some people dont think thats important as this is "online" but i do.

im refering to kfc thinking theyre better then the rest of the clans. i hear it from them daily and to be blunt, im tired of hearing it. after they lose the match 3-0 its gonna be pretty damn hard for them to say that theyre better then us now wouldnt it ;P