• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um oops it was on the #ulk chan on the MTA server

[KFC]Wheelman) how do i show my pc info

[KFC]Wheelman) so u can see my shitty video card

SM|GameF_sleep) type /server info

Quit({ULK}DeathB) ([email protected])(AnacønÐa · "Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse." sgbs the greatest!)

Quit [KFC]Wheelman) ([email protected]) (AnacønÐa · "If at first you don't succeed, you will never succeed")

SM|GameF_sleep) haha

SM|GameF_sleep) OWNED!

Join ([KFC]Wheelman) ([email protected])

¹¹º¹Mode (ChanServ) sets (+h [KFC]Wheelman)

¹¹º¹Join({ULK}DeathB) ([email protected])

¹¹º¹Mode (ChanServ)sets (+o {ULK}DeathB)

(SGB) lmao

([KFC]Wheelman) b00

({ULK}DeathB) omg...

({ULK}DeathB) i hate u gf

({ULK}DeathB) =p

(SM|GameF_sleep) haha

(KFC]Wheelman) me 2

(SM|GameF_sleep) oh shit

(SM|GameF_sleep) i got u both

(SM|GameF_sleep) lmao!!!!!!!!

lol we even got dracoblue xanni bump and lets not forget BILL with that command :lol:

/server disconects you kung, if you put /server info - it does the same, but looks like a legit command :twisted: we got about 20 people with it today.

p.s. LETS NOT FORGET IGGY :D

How could you forget me and IJs? :P

* {ULK}me is now known as [iJsIsAPooPooHead]me

lol

<{ULK}Rawk> lmfao

* [iJsIsAPooPooHead]me has quit IRC ([irc.multitheftauto.com] Local kill by IJs (haha))

<{ULK}Krynn> if you have bad eyes maybe..

* [iJsIsAPooPooHead]me has joined #mta

nothing to do with bad eyes

<[iJsIsAPooPooHead]me> =D

* [iJsIsAPooPooHead]me has quit IRC ([irc.multitheftauto.com] Local kill by IJs (haha))

<{ULK}Rawk> BOOM

* [iJsIsAPooPooHead]me has joined #mta

then u must do it for all clans :)

lol

Kung Fu Grip wrote:

- ninety five thousand Players

- All Animations synched, even ones rockstar didnt know existed (Tommy masturbating for instance)

- five hundred Player Models ingame choosable, including Mickey Mouse, Billy Liar, Captain Unfeasable, General exaggeration

- Ingame menu that can be placed OUTSIDE your monitor. take it to the kitchen, the toilet, the garden!

- Ingamechat (10Lines+LOG) No need to type or even talk, we use telepathy!

- ingame console, YEs a fully functional X-Box INGAME!

- Menu in more than 900 languages, many of wich we hired linguists to invent

- Scoreboard (+Extra Informations) IT shows the weather in tokyo, the optimum time for a soft boiled egg and MORE!

- New speedometer, Shows tyre pressures and what time the local shops shut if you are running low on milk

- Ingame, serverlist + WebServerlist lists every single webserver in the world and beyond (Pluto, Vebus, Tau Ceti)

- Server [Pasword protected + Remote server Access with WebInterface] so remote even YOU wont know where it is!

- Synched Weather/Time choosable and REAL, get wet when it rains! shudder with fear as it thunders, watch your pc become a smokign ruin and visit hospital when struck by lightning

- more than one guy in one car, yes, one guy in SEVEN cars at once!

- Free cheese with EVERY copy. - Thats right! Gordonzola, Mature chedder, Edam, YOU choose!

- Boats that FLY! - no more sticking to the boring water, FLY the boats, OUTSIDE, in REALITY (please note ground clearance may be needed locally to fly up in the sky up there)

- Kill ten people and get told the TRUE location of the KING. yes ELVIS! Uhuhuh!

- walk_to_point meaning no concern about people shooting you, they will MISS! giving complete game pleasure no die happyness yes!

- seventeen BILLION to one hardware compression (Industrial crusher provided by return post)

- twenty thousand cars, never have to run to find one again! you are ALWYS on top of one as there is no room left to walk on road

LMAO sorry but this has to be here, thi is one the funniest things i've ever seen and yes, i did only just find it.

Kung Fu Grip wrote:

- ninety five thousand Players

- All Animations synched, even ones rockstar didnt know existed (Tommy masturbating for instance)

- five hundred Player Models ingame choosable, including Mickey Mouse, Billy Liar, Captain Unfeasable, General exaggeration

- Ingame menu that can be placed OUTSIDE your monitor. take it to the kitchen, the toilet, the garden!

- Ingamechat (10Lines+LOG) No need to type or even talk, we use telepathy!

- ingame console, YEs a fully functional X-Box INGAME!

- Menu in more than 900 languages, many of wich we hired linguists to invent

- Scoreboard (+Extra Informations) IT shows the weather in tokyo, the optimum time for a soft boiled egg and MORE!

- New speedometer, Shows tyre pressures and what time the local shops shut if you are running low on milk

- Ingame, serverlist + WebServerlist lists every single webserver in the world and beyond (Pluto, Vebus, Tau Ceti)

- Server [Pasword protected + Remote server Access with WebInterface] so remote even YOU wont know where it is!

- Synched Weather/Time choosable and REAL, get wet when it rains! shudder with fear as it thunders, watch your pc become a smokign ruin and visit hospital when struck by lightning

- more than one guy in one car, yes, one guy in SEVEN cars at once!

- Free cheese with EVERY copy. - Thats right! Gordonzola, Mature chedder, Edam, YOU choose!

- Boats that FLY! - no more sticking to the boring water, FLY the boats, OUTSIDE, in REALITY (please note ground clearance may be needed locally to fly up in the sky up there)

- Kill ten people and get told the TRUE location of the KING. yes ELVIS! Uhuhuh!

- walk_to_point meaning no concern about people shooting you, they will MISS! giving complete game pleasure no die happyness yes!

- seventeen BILLION to one hardware compression (Industrial crusher provided by return post)

- twenty thousand cars, never have to run to find one again! you are ALWYS on top of one as there is no room left to walk on road

LMAO sorry but this has to be here, thi is one the funniest things i've ever seen and yes, i did only just find it.

yea i dont think kung made that either as wheelman said, but it is a bit funny :!::lol:

and for the full log:

(17:30:59) (Black_Dragon) i should start a clan called BFC

(17:31:05) (Black_Dragon) Black_Dragon fan club :P

(17:31:13) (MAD_BOY) Black Faggot C*cks? :P

(17:31:14) (+Aeron) f = f00k?

(17:31:27) (+Aeron) BD f*ck club

(17:31:35) (MAD_BOY) lol

(17:31:46) (Black_Dragon) Black_Dragon fucks cabbages

(17:31:50) (Black_Dragon) hmm...

(17:31:55) (+Aeron) :o

(17:31:57) (Black_Dragon) that one slipped out...

(17:32:04) (MAD_BOY) f-word!

(17:32:12) (+Aeron) W-word!

(17:32:21) (MAD_BOY) w-word?

(17:32:29) (+Aeron) Word :P

(17:32:29) (Black_Dragon) word word

(17:32:39) • MAD_BOY slaps aeron

(17:32:44) • +Aeron hugs MAD_BOY

(17:32:51) • Black_Dragon slaps both with a cabbage

(17:33:00) (+Aeron) :o

(17:33:05) • +Aeron warps Black_Dragon to the "T Pyxidis" mega nova-explosion in the dim southern constellation Pyxis, the Mariner's Compass

(17:33:20) • MAD_BOY wonders if the new mta server needs any mirrors (HINT, HINT, HINT, HINT)

(17:33:24) (Black_Dragon) ^ that just didnt made sense

(17:33:30) (+Aeron) :o

(17:33:57) (+Aeron) it just means ur dead

(17:34:02) (Black_Dragon) ah

(17:34:10) • Black_Dragon respawns

(17:34:19) • MAD_BOY crashes BD's client

(17:34:20) (+Aeron) you can't survive a mega nove-explosion

(17:34:22) • Black_Dragon slaps Aeron with a fucked cabbage till he dies

(17:34:22) —› join: ({ULK}Nickl245) ([email protected])

(17:34:24) (+Aeron) nova*

(17:34:53) (Black_Dragon) ye but i can respawn

(17:35:03) • +Aeron dies, respawns, sets +respawnban Black_dragon, shoots Black_Dragon dead

(17:35:10) (MAD_BOY) but you can't slaps someone if your client crashed

(17:35:14) • Black_Dragon cheats

(17:35:27) • Black_Dragon slaps MAD_BOY with his crashed client

(17:36:12) • Black_Dragon slaps the chan with a "STOP BEING DEAD!" sign

(17:36:19) • +Aeron sets mode: +STFU Black_Dragon

(17:36:33) • Black_Dragon sets mode +NSTFU Aeron

(17:36:36) • MAD_BOY posted the '* Black_Dragon cheats' thingy on the quotewall

* ChanServ sets mode: +o IJs

<{ULK}DeathB> lmao

hahahaha

HAHAHAHA

:o asshole!

[21:23:36] * Connecting to info (6667)

[21:23:39] * Unable to resolve server

rofl

deathb's gonna get major banned

hahahahaaha

lol

<{ULK}DeathB> lol

*sigh*

* {ULK}DeathB has quit IRC (User is permanently banned (GLINE))

LMAO

I thought so

ROFL

<{ULK}Posty> LMAO

ijs fell for it too

Hey now death can hang out with me :(

<{ULK}Bobo> we got polio!!! woooh

i always knew that ulk was sick

(sorry for double psoting, but no one else posted, so i had to)

EDIT: bump is really changing:

SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM8SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM..NOW i feel better

that was in #spam :|