[FMJ]ParadoX

Deathmatch Server up!

I was in talks with Wojjie yesterday. He's still busy, but he's aware of the Game-Monitor listing problem. Hopefully he'll get that resolved soon, and we'll see even more players! :)

Have you guys considered hosting a GTA3:MTA server too? I know Shoreside Vale was always very popular with shotgun wars back in the day. ;)

I was in talks with Wojjie yesterday. He's still busy, but he's aware of the Game-Monitor listing problem. Hopefully he'll get that resolved soon, and we'll see even more players! :)

Have you guys considered hosting a GTA3:MTA server too? I know Shoreside Vale was always very popular with shotgun wars back in the day. ;)

If he could then that would be brilliant - do keep us updated. As for GTA3 - no, though that's only because myself and the others only played VC. I could speak to the owner about it though its highly unlikely he would want to run both. Ideally we'd be better off finding a separate host.

Thanks for the mirrors, guys. MTA 0.5's installer has always been difficult to host because of the false positives caused by UPX packing and probably EXECryptor used in MTAClient.exe.

Great server! had more fun, at least an MTA version for my old PC! I think I have even more fun than MTA SA anyways :D and I always hoped to play MTAVC :)

Keep it up :)

Doesn't seem to like me. Keeps telling me I have a "modified client" installed. I reinstalled it twice and it still won't work.

EDIT: Nope, got it working. Was completetly empty though. Around what time is this usually active?

It was fairly busy last week. I admit I haven't been playing this week due to other things so I don't know if the server was busy or not - but it doesn't surprise me that it wasn't. Usually around 20:00 GMT we would have 8-10 people then again we were quite busy last week due to it being the holiday season. However we will be holding regular monthly nights and will keep you updated.

If you're up for RP, Argonath RPG's MTA:VC server has had a revival lately too!

IP: 178.63.52.144

Port: 2003

:)

Let's try and get as many active servers up as we can! :D

Yes, it looks like it is :

Connecting... 
Disconnected: Connection timed out. (Delay = 10 sec) 

If you're up for RP, Argonath RPG's MTA:VC server has had a revival lately too!

If this is true then its good to see Argonath still around. I didn't play on the server much but it was always a nice little community.

Argo's server is down ATM because the hosting system had a failure while the Server Owners are away for business. It is expected to be fixed by the end of this week, so it should be back online soon. It was very ironic timing. :P

Yo, thanks for the server and see you in game. It would be nice to see some players on GTA3:MTA too, we should meet ther someday.

Regards,

Immortal Stoku.

It would be nice to see some players on GTA3:MTA too, we should meet ther someday.

Agreed!

It would be nice to see some players on GTA3:MTA too, we should meet ther someday.

Agreed!

Hey Stoku long time no see :shock: . I agree too, If you wanna game visit:

ip: 80.90.202.223

port: 2003

It's a VPS running SSV map.

Update :!:

Port: 2004 for Portland, 2005 for Staunton & 2006 for Vice City Stunt (24/7/365).

Edited by Guest

Agreed!

Hey Stoku long time no see :shock: . I agree too, If you wanna game visit:

ip: 80.90.202.223

port: 2003

It's a VPS running SSV map.

Yay!

More servers = better

Port: 2004 for Portland, 2005 for Staunton & 2006 for Vice City Stunt (24/7/365).

No need for Vice City DM, Bcos FMJ's Server is Top's :wink: .

Ps ip is: 80.90.202.223