MTA:VC 0.3 Release

Cray

The MTA Team proudly announces the release of an updated version of Multi Theft Auto: Vice City which adds extensive multiplayer functionality to GTA: Vice City. MTA:VC 0.3 introduces the long-anticipated walking and running animations, a refined aiming system for improved accuracy, more extensive anti-cheat / trainer prevention, numerous bug fixes including the back wheel lock and weapon sync as well as a few changes to the stunt mode.

Enjoy!

I have a little problem with the new 0.3 I can't seem to see anyone on the radar or anyone at all for that matter so it's just like a chatroom at the present time - a bit of a bummer really. I'm going to go back to .2.2 :cry: . I think that a fair few people will be doing the same. Anyhow happy new year and keep up the good work (forgeting 0.3 at the moment =P)

Its been said already about the radar sh!t.

Mta 0.3 is a success but just because it doesn't work for me, you and some other people it doesn't mean its crap.

Live with it, the nice people are gonna find a cure for the disease that 0.3 is for some people, the point is that the majority can and do play it and they enjoy themselves.

not at any time that I said that it was sh!t I was pointing out what problems I have, yeah yeah yeah I know that the radar thing has already been adressed but I thought that I might say about not seeing anyone in game play either. I love multi theft auto (often :P) I just hope that these fellas will be able to cure the "disease" and give others the oppertunity as well

YEAH . I sayid connected for 6 hours non-stop wiht out any crashes .

ANd Yeah one thing . IT syaid it had a better anti-cheat system right? . Well first server i went to . Guess what . Oh look is that superman in the sky? . Is it a E.T ? Is it an airplane ? Nope It is a goddamn CHEATER ! . Anyways . i told the server host and he banned that damn cheater ! . That was nice :D . But yes the anti-cheat system did get ALOT better . But still did not block ALL cheaters . But hey ... Nothing's perfect right? :?

And that is what makes it FUN for Everyone !

• 3 months later...