Need help finding recourses

Sv1

Hey. I am new at MTA, (well, at hosting atleast :P)

I am hosting a local server, wich i only have online at school.

BUT! Before i made my own LAN server, we played at a server with some recources...

So i am wondering if anyone could be nice and help me with the following:

1. tell me how to add sources.

2. Help me find some sources.

Sources to find: One that when you hil ALT (left ALT) in a vehicle, it goes SUPER FAST!

One, where i (as admin) can lock some vehicles from being spawned by players (But not by me (I still have the ability to spawn them))

One, where when we hit keys from 1 to 9, ramps spawn, the car spins, the car flips (up-side-down, or back to up-side-up :P)

One where all players spawn at the same place (wich i decide)

And finally, how can i change the skin of vehicles for online use? (know single-player) (Like making a cop-car look like a civilian car)

1st and 2nd go to community.multitheftauto.com and download something open winrar file then after you opened it make new folder example for modloader call folder name "modloader" then put files in that folder then cut that folder or copy and go in

Mta sa 1.3 server deathmatch resources and there paste it

Then just come back at server folder start MTA Server and then write start modloader

then go in mta browse servers ,local and theres ur server

and to find fast vehicle on alt go to community.multitheftauto.com and click on left side,resources and in search write boost

and find adminboost called and click on it and download

also do all what i show you above to do to put in

and for lock just search lock and then put it in server

WARNING!: if you have mta server started and you put in resources that files while mta server is opened then mta server wont have that u need to close mta server after adding new resources (if you want to start them)

Sry for my english and i hope i helped you

Ok, i think i understood most of it, but it was kind of confusing :=)

So far, this is what I've done: added a folder in C:\Program files\MTA San Andreas\servers\mods\recources

The folder was named: modloader

I have downloaded som .rar files from the site, but should i extract them in the folder? or leave them as is?

AND, how can i change vehicle skins? for example, making a hotring-racer, look like a g-wiz, or a peugeot 106