For All Free Scripters

RaahimMTA

Hey there,

First of all, I would like to thanks you for coming and reading this thread.

As you read the title "For All Free Scripters", yes it is for "Free Scripters".

So let;s get to the main thing, why i created this topic.

So, basically, I would like to start a RPG server with someone who knows how to script. I am currently learning Lua. I am a really good mapper. So let's get on the details of the project.

So I have nothing with me right now, I need someone who can create a whole RPG server. I will be hosting. Also you will be an owner also. The server will call (if you don't like it, we can decide a new name later on) San Andreas Unbelievable Roleplay Community SAURC:RPG. Like I said, if you do not like the name, I will be more then happy to use your choice. Also my goal is not to beat any other server, my goal is to have a awesome community so we all have fun, doesn't matter if we get 200players or 20players. Server will not die. We will never ever give up and again this server will not to beat any server. So here is how the server will work, plan of the server can be changed on your opinion.

Plan Of The Server:

Jobs:

Police Officer

SWAT (Need To Apply) Also (it will be a squad)

Military (Need To Apply) Also (it will be a squad)

Army (Need To Apply) Also (it will be a squad)

Criminal: Car Jacker, Robber, Hacker, Drug Dealer, Arms Dealer, and The Killer (This job might be weird to you but it is very simple, there will be given NPCs and once you kill them, you will get some amount of cash)

Civilians: Pilot, Taxi Driver, Bus Driver, Limo Driver, Garbage Man, Dancer, and DJ

Features:

Clan System: Create gangs, squad or clan with it.

Car Shop: Buy a car, lock it, unlock it, and mod it. ( You do not have a panel to hide your car)

Garage System: Buy a garage, park your car in there.

House System: Buy a house, can come with garage or not, it depends on the price and location

Gang Turfs: Only gangs can turf, in the clan system, when you are creating a group, you will get the select type and colour (color).

Business System: Buy business and get cash from it every hour.

Gate System: A gate system for groups.

Announcement Box: There are gonna be 2 boxes, 1 of them are at bottom, show who connect and stuff... and the other 1 will be at the top for the game stuff...

UCP: (user Control Panel): Basically it is for the user.

Tazer system for cops

So basically it will be a RPG server and for more things, I can not think...

What will I do?

I will host the server.

I will map things for the server.

I will make all the GUI designs and send them to you.

What will I give you?

I will make you an owner also, if you do not ask me for money. If you do not want to be the part of server, I can offer you some cash.

How to join this project?

Copy this and paste it with all the information

Name:

Scripting Experience"

Will you like to be the part of the server or you want cash (and how much you want)?

What can you script for this project? (All, some [if some, please write names with it])

Please Note: We do not want to beat any server, we do not care if we will have a huge community or a small, at least we have one. And I am going to say one thing here, SAUR was the best server, it is, and it will stay the best server on MTA. If I even made my server with you, I will only play SAUR and our server. Keep it up SAUR!

Edited by Guest
Callum, would you like to start a server? Or want to bring back SANL:RPG? No worries, I will be hosting. And I will buy host from here http://volumedrive.com/ because I find this the best.

Already had VPS from them, although the support is good the servers fail lots of times and if you don't reboot the server each 2 days ( at least ) the server will just shutdown.

Anyway, unless you pay lot of money, no one will make a RPG for you.

Pay me 400€ and I'll do it all for you :P

Callum, would you like to start a server? Or want to bring back SANL:RPG? No worries, I will be hosting. And I will buy host from here http://volumedrive.com/ because I find this the best.

Already had VPS from them, although the support is good the servers fail lots of times and if you don't reboot the server each 2 days ( at least ) the server will just shutdown.

Hummm... How about 250?

Hummm... How about 250?

Heh, 250€ would help a lot but I'm atm without GTA:SA ( I'm on other laptop, my other laptop's screen has cracked and I'm still awaiting for the new screen ) and I was also joking :P

500 bucks for a project that's never gonna recoup itself? nah, you'll probably be able to earn 500 $ on your job (when you will be old enough to get one), but so far, no. keep things realistic. it makes things so much easier for everyone. :)
I'm not sure if that was aimed at me or Ram.

1.It takes MONTHS to make a RPG server. ( I don't mean the basics, I mean EVERYTHING done )

2.If it was aimed at me, I have a job.