BEAT THIS !

do you know what I think????

I think the 2 players with th negative scores are frineds of you and they let you kill the just so you can show off with ya nice score

you can't trick me m8 :twisted:

If the post was referring to the time you were in game, why were you talking about hacking scores? I think your ass got busted and you're back pedaling. And telling people that might have been on that server " I sugest not posting here " is just digging you deeper.

Get a life, then get a grip.

To me it looks even more devious. Kinda like he loaded 2 other players on the same server and just killed them over and over again. Kinda odd how his 2 "friends" have insanely low scores, he has the highest, and everyone else has 0 kills. And all the negative scores equal 104:?

I can't imagine that his friends are that horrible. I have never even seen the newest noob get scores that low. #-o

Makes me wonder..... :-k

DAMN YOU . READ THE ENTIRE POST . WE WERE PLAYING "HIDE AND GO KILL" THEY HIDE ILL FIND THEM AND KILL THEM . I WAS THE "HUNTER" THEY WERE THE PRAYS. NOW THINK ... I Spent 6 Hours playing . I personally think i could do better . :?

DAMN YOU . READ THE ENTIRE POST . WE WERE PLAYING "HIDE AND GO KILL" THEY HIDE ILL FIND THEM AND KILL THEM . I WAS THE "HUNTER" THEY WERE THE PRAYS. NOW THINK ... I Spent 6 Hours playing . I personally think i could do better . :?

PREY DOESN'T FIGHT BACK?

It's says nothing about the game being a hide and go kill game in the original post. It's just something you said after people started saying that you were suspect to being sheisty. [-X

So what you are saying is that your "friends" could hide anywhere in the city and you would find them and kill them. And you did this in 6 hours 104 times. Not to mention you said you turned the map off. Dude it would take you 2 hours just to find the person twice with no map to show you where they are.

BS!!!!

This guy is shady and so is his score. I'm still going with my original theory about him loading his other computers up to the same server. :roll:

Seriously stop digging your hole deeper you are making yourself look like a fool.

obviastly . You guys did not the whole post . THEY WERE MY FRIENDS YOU A**. And the thing is not that score is the time that i played . 8):lol:

Once again you did not mention in any posts prior to this one that you were playing w/ your friends. Stop making shit up as you go along. You got caught, thought you were slick but you're not. :-({|=

All right i deleted the damn pics of my server , need more space and i just want to make this clear . Like everyone . I have friends :? And my friends and I were playing MTA . I got a high score . And i tough it would be a cool idea to post some pics of my hight score on the forum . But the phycos here cant understand . :shock: . Im not trying to compete with anyone :x because i know to get a REAL high score you need to play normaly . with people better than you and people that u dont know . :!:

:?

• 2 weeks later...