HELP KEEPS CRASHING AND FREEZING!

dansgas1000

Question

7 answers to this question

I'm not sure if I experience the same thing, but I freeze up fairly often as well. Sometimes after waiting a few minutes it'll come back to life suddenly though, otherwise I'm forced to shut it down (Use your Windows Key). One time (Not sure if this was from a certain server or not) some announcement came on screen that read this: *** Network Trouble ***

But I freeze up on several servers, I'm guessing lag although my ISP can't be THAT lousy because this happens quite often...

I'm new to MTA, so not sure if these occurances are a normal thing with MTA or what though (Past Versions Etc.)

ALSO: I use NO mods at all, a clean copy of GTA (Win XP)

Try reinstalling GTA then reinstall MTA, and if you want MODS on your GTA, I suggest creating another folder for GTA with mods would work, but your going to have to download MTA for that GTA with the mods, so you can play MTA with MODS or Without MODS.

And if this problem consists, then I'm going to need you to download this MTADiag Program and post the generated log here.

Try reinstalling GTA then reinstall MTA, and if you want MODS on your GTA, I suggest creating another folder for GTA with mods would work, but your going to have to download MTA for that GTA with the mods, so you can play MTA with MODS or Without MODS.

And if this problem consists, then I'm going to need you to download this MTADiag Program and post the generated log here.

Yeah i did that but now MTA:SA don't work (Don't discuss on here because i have topic on it which you have post on too)