Problems with Server Linux version.

Hey guys am running a VPS ive been using wine and Wines Tricks to run my Servers, I found the following link:-https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/Building_MTASA_Server_on_GNU_Linux to install a Linux version of MTA but am not able to get it to start and idk where my resources would go :(

Anyone got any idea's?

Hi, there is a linux version for the mtasa servers.

I think you didn't understand me and the link I provided installs the Linux version ie none windows platform.

use "cd" to change directory, once you're in the correct one use: ./mta-server

I have gone to the location as you said i even looked on the desktop screen to make sure ive got the correct path but it still says command not found :(

I think you didn't understand me and the link I provided installs the Linux version ie none windows platform.

I have gone to the location as you said i even looked on the desktop screen to make sure ive got the correct path but it still says command not found :(

"comamnd not found" or "file not found" ?

also, which linux are you using?

"comamnd not found" or "file not found" ?

also, which linux are you using?

I amusing Debian.

No, you did not understanded me sir.

Here you can find ready to run mta sa server(wich the host that im working is using)

You just need to uncompress the file for a directory, unzip the resources for the resources directory, and the configuration for the configuration directory.

And after that, you just need to do: screen -dms `whoami` ./mta-server

If you still need help, send me a pm, and i will send you all commands needed for you set up the server.

• 3 months later...