Which one is the best?

Well I'm currently hosting a server at no1servers, it's only for weekly events ( once a week ), it has 25 slots. The problem is it always has a problem every week..It's not a big deal to me but sometimes it's down at the day of my event. I found a cheaper game server hosting, it's called GameServers4You, I tested one of their servers and it runned pretty smooth. Now I would like to know if it doesn't have that many downtimes as no1servers.

no1servers is moving their gameservers to netherlands in a few days, for a better connection. Pings were also a problem, players had an average ping of 130 ( probably because most of them live in europe), the server is located in USA atm.

How good is GameServers4You? is it better than no1servers?

Both have pretty much the same specs..But GameServers4You seems cheaper.

No, they will steal your money and your server won't work.

It works.Many people still use it.Though its not for people who often need support.I have used it for a month and it worked nicely.

Regardless if they work now or not again, I will never host with them again due to my bad experiences while using their services before.

• Discord Moderators

It works indeed, but do you have a busy server or is it slightly demanding they restart it. Support is pretty much 0 and mentioned here.

If you need a server for you and your friends serverFFS might be a good choice based on their easy setup and control panel, but I wouldn't go with it if you plan on going big.