The MTA 1.1 CEGUI render text existence efficiency

The MTA 1.1 CEGUI render text existence efficiency, my own localization of the menu the MTA Settings, but found that CEGUI rendering Chinese font with serious efficiency. The following figure 2222.jpg shows, the Settings menu only localization in part of the text. Click on the menu. The results Incredibly can card will not open until 3 seconds, rendering in these words, and cost a lot of time. CEGUI exist the efficiency of the Chinese rendering, kindly official team offer a solution.

And in the chat or control taichung, and use Chinese input method can't enter the correct Chinese and show, but in WEBMAP web systems to send Chinese players in the game. But can display. Very strange. Use the Chinese WEBMAP send normal, it is below picture

1111.jpg

Use within the game console or chat window type in Chinese 哈哈 display is not understand of text, the following is pictures

20110912092035.jpg

nobita215, I'm really having trouble understanding what the issues are here, particularly the issues related to webmap. Do you perhaps know anyone who could translate your messages for us in a more clear manner?

Secondly, I should stress that MTA will offer true localization support in future, so custom builds for your own language will become redundant. It would be much more useful if you helped us towards an official localization.

nobita215, I'm really having trouble understanding what the issues are here, particularly the issues related to webmap. Do you perhaps know anyone who could translate your messages for us in a more clear manner?

Secondly, I should stress that MTA will offer true localization support in future, so custom builds for your own language will become redundant. It would be much more useful if you helped us towards an official localization.

I would like to join MTA team. And participate in development of Chinese language version of the MTA client, you can leave your contact way? GTALK? MSN?

Yes. "Powered by MTA" implies that you've actually done something more than just translate the game into Chinese, you've taken something open source and renamed it. Powered by MTA? Metropolitan Transport Authority? Microsoft Technology Associate? You removed any proper reference to the original project and in my view thats disrespectful.

I'd like to repeat what Talidan says: if you'd like MTA to be localized in your language, please help us by adding support to the main codebase for a proper localization engine.

See here for some notes I made on this earlier in the year.

Taking MTA and rebranding it as your own is not something we encourage - you'll end up either being stuck with an old version of MTA or perpetually rehacking the code around as new features are added to it.

Help MTA out by helping us do it properly, and respect the vast amount of time we've put in to developing it over the last 8 years or so by not claiming it as your own work.