Moving objects

Arnaldo

Hey everyone,

I want to map something, with moving objects. The only problem is that I have no idea how to do that.

I am not a scripter, nor is this for use in an MTA server - It is for a GTA SA:MP server.

Could anybody help me with this?

Thanks in advance!

You would need to learn to script in order to have an object move. MTA uses Lua for scripting, superior to and different from the Pawn language used in SAMP. You'd need to ask for assistance on the SAMP forums for help in scripting with Pawn (assuming SAMP even has that functionality).

Better yet, you could stick with the client MTA's Map Editor was intended for: MTA.

I also agree to Oz, though MTA SA may need some download, you will see something even better than what SA-MP can offer.

Like this quote: "Patience brings greater rewards"

MTA SA has client-side scripts that will be a good thing, because it's for the local to run, so it will run smoothly regardless of ping, try looking at speedometers that were used in MTA SA for instance, these use client-side scripts.

Anyways, if you want to move objects, try looking at this resource: https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p= ... ls&id=1224

And, you can't export those moving objects to SA-MP. Try yourself with PAWN scripting language if you could.

Go and give it a try on some popular freeroam servers (DKR's the best choice) or race servers (There's DM, DD, and also Race, like in the old MTA Race days, but better) or Team Deathmatch servers (cod2, Basemode, Stealth which are popular)!

You would need to learn to script in order to have an object move. MTA uses Lua for scripting, superior to and different from the Pawn language used in SAMP. You'd need to ask for assistance on the SAMP forums for help in scripting with Pawn (assuming SAMP even has that functionality).

Better yet, you could stick with the client MTA's Map Editor was intended for: MTA.

There a way to give to them a default movement like the burger shoot burger in 3ds max with deniska script , but I d'ont think MTA will read it, samp can't of course , samp get their client things by changing the default files of gta and every players need to do it.

Why I post this , probably to show an alternative that will add to your knowledge even if you do not understand lol.

• 1 month later...