Future MTA Game Modes.

Battleship :o Crews of ppl get boats, and you fight a war on water, ppl on the boats cud have different weapons, and maybe u cud get $$ for blowing up boats, and then get the chance to buy better ones.

I can just see it, blowing up a boat full of enemy sailors, Bodies flyin in the air :lol:

Oh and another one, Risk (Probably Impossible).

you clain an island like prawn or starfish, and u can buy bots to defend it.

:lol: I dont even know y i posted that one.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to synched stuff surely the tank can be put in (no duh :P) but my idea for a game-mode is simple pleasure.

ALL OUT WAR

2 teams with bases VERY close together (ie Airport and Army base).

There are 5 playertypes- these are as follows:

Driver- drives all the vehicles officially (glock, m60, Sniper)- just a normal soldier

Infantry- Well... no duh... (glock, m60, nades, combat knfe)

Pilot- Pilots the apaches (knife) (I'll get on to vehicles later)

Heavy weapons- (M60, Rockets, Flamer) you get the picture :D

Commando/commander- Gattling gun, Python, Katana- In charge of forces or just a reckless tearaway

These all come ranked with the number of kills you get, damage you inflict and vehicles you destroy- eg. Private Revolver (Infantry) or Sargent Revolver (Heavy Weapons)

Moving on to the insane bit, the vehicles:

TANKS x5 on each team

BARRACS x5 on each team

HUM-VEEs x5 on each team

APACHES x5 on each team

Meseta Grande x5 on each team

Maverick (transport chopper) x2 on each team

Blista compact (just for fun) x1 on each team

These vehicles can be driven by anyone, but the apaches and maverics are Pilot ONLY- the lack of weapons being the penalty for the huge advantage of arial maneuvers.

The rest of the game is a "ctf" style thing, with one flag on the airport's helipad or just in the airport terminal (narrow bit upstairs) and one in the army's little tent thing. This gives equal oppertunity to each team, with the army having a notable air defence problem and the airport being undefensable without vehicles.

Having such a small area of play makes for frantic wars with tanks rolling over the brows of hills and apaches blowing people out of the sky. Heavy weapons blowing officer cars over and frantic fights at the last ditch to protect the base...

Also, a small bonus hidden at Sunshine autos for all those who feel like petrol bombs and a sabre turbo. ;-)

Also, putting explodable barrels and crate dug-ins would make the scenario cooler

Any comments?

This has probably also been posted, I can't read 25 pages you know :roll:

But....

A fight club, If the fistfights will be synched, fistfights between people and whoever wins, you know, wins.

Or like a samurai mode, lol with katanas.

about that RPG style i had some ideas on that you chould Add Leveling for kills you get exp and the higher exp you have on using weapons the more damage you do but you have a max on each one there not all the same this whould be a awesome game mode :P

We really need a The sims online mix with GTA style RPG game :P:?

about that RPG style i had some ideas on that you chould Add Leveling for kills you get exp and the higher exp you have on using weapons the more damage you do but you have a max on each one there not all the same this whould be a awesome game mode :P

We really need a The sims online mix with GTA style RPG game :P:?

Nice.... hey, think we could add a LoZ sword spin? Errmm... maybe not.. :?

Gun-nut why are you using a part of one of my images (from turfwars) below a header saying gtac? Doesn't that give the impression it is somehow related?

[offtopic]I think he just wants to advertise for GTA:Connection, and show of his gang's status in the turfwars. Nuthin bad in being fan of both mods.

maybe we should show off our progress too hurhur[/offtopic]

Team Car Chase between Cops and Robbers:

A bit like CTF Defense and Offence

The Cops are in police cars and robbers in another car of choice. Both cars have the Speedmeter on. The object is the cops gotta RAM (not destory) the robber's car into a wall or something and with the cop car touch the robber car and maintain the speed of the robber car under lets say 10MPH. If they can do that for say 5 secs they get thrown in jail. But now some extended gameplay

- No guns

- Nor robbers or cops can get out of there car.

- There gotta be a timelimit for switchups

- Before gameplay, both teams decide on a 5 digit code. When a team is in jail if they guess that 5 digit code they their cell is unlocked and they can break free.

- You can get out of the car if you stand in the small radius in front of the jailhouse. If your a cop you can just guard the place and go around (you cant be a traitor and open the cell) If your a robber and you go to the cell you can free all of your teammates.

- Points are awarded as following: Cops get points if they capture someone. They lose a point if a robber breaks free or they damage and blow up a robbers car. Robbers if at the end of the timelimit there are robbers free they get as many points as there are robbers out of jail. Also if they break free or get their car blowed up they also get a point. Also if they blow up a cop car they get a point. If they get captured they lose a point or if they get put back in jail (see below)

- When someone is locked in jail, their health is at 1. To break free, first they must get their cell open, next they must be able to get out of the jailhouse onto the street. From there they will be transported to the robbers hideaway to their car. If they get shot and caught by a cop while escaping they die, they lost a point and the cops gain one. And of course get put back in jail.

- While in the jailhouse, Cops get a 9mm gun

- If possible maybe cops with a button can lay a spike strip behind the trail of their car and robbers could lay a oil slick behind the trail of their car.

- If your car has been damaged you can change cars by grinding against another one (of course if your a cop a cop car and a robber a robber car) and pressing a button.

- If all robbers get captured they are automatically freed. Also after a certain timelimit they are also automatically free (so they wont get bored)

Alll i can think of right now. Maybe a few modifications here and there but it be pretty nice to see. Thanks.

BTW im a old member but i guess they reseted the database AGAIN

• 4 weeks later...
is it any here who have played gta2 bacause it's some car power up's so you can lay mines. lay oil and shoot with car machinegun forward. so i hope you can have that in mta blue

Yeah, it's a pity that you can only attach mines to cars in GTA3 and VC. I had great fun with machine gun cars in GTA2 (I think they had infinite ammo too).

is it any here who have played gta2 bacause it's some car power up's so you can lay mines. lay oil and shoot with car machinegun forward. so i hope you can have that in mta blue

Yeah, it's a pity that you can only attach mines to cars in GTA3 and VC. I had great fun with machine gun cars in GTA2 (I think they had infinite ammo too).

Can anyone say drive-bys?

They didn't have that in GTA2 :)

The oil would be fun to have back though.

In fact I still think GTA2 has the best multiplayer gameplay (and it's purely deathmatch/manhunt).

Can anyone say drive-bys?

They didn't have that in GTA2 :)

The oil would be fun to have back though.

In fact I still think GTA2 has the best multiplayer gameplay (and it's purely deathmatch/manhunt).

Yeah, but I preferred the machineguns because you can't see where you're going when you do a driveby. Passenger drivebys would be great though.