[WIP] Anticheat System 0.1

Taalasmaa

Hello!

Now i'm going to release A BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG AND GOOOOOOD SCRIPT!

Anticheat!

It detects:

Flying vehicles,

Weapon hacks (Weapon ID's can be changed from array file),

Airbrakes (Player airbrake and Vehicle airbrake),

Vehicle speeds,

+ Flood chat system!

This awesome script will be released TODAY.

What detections you'd like to see in it?

Be sure to give your opinion and comment!

Don't afraid to post ideas!

Regards

Taalasmaa

aga.png

You saidtoday 17 days ago...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When are you going to release your Anticheat System ?

You just argue but dont show Screenshots / Videos or even a Pastebin Link with some details.

You just talk about your phenomenally Servers and how horny people get when they visit them.

Stop talking and offer some Informations :| .

Is just lies, he dosnt has the anti cheat i guess :D

You can come to RPG and test it, like tsarhjain said. :o, castillo. Maybe i just don't want to release it for n00bs, maybe.

nah, im too lazy to install mod sobeit and fuck all gta files with it ;)

oh and im not a noob ;)

no joke guys, the anti cheat is actually good (if not perfect)

you should come and see it yourself. however, server is not much fun though due to lack of jobs etc. but it will soon be good with the upcoming upgrade.

The server name is Gamenet RPG server(just search gamenet and u'll see it)

I know it looks like advertising, but visiting the server and trying is the only way at present that you'll know about the anti cheat.

you should come and see it yourself. however, server is not much fun though due to lack of jobs etc. but it will soon be good with the upcoming upgrade.

I know it looks like advertising, but visiting the server and trying is the only way at present that you'll know about the anti cheat.

As i said, u have to use sobeit to try if works and i wont install it :)

All gamenet.fi servers and the "CepBep" are protected by my anticheat and syncro script.

If the anticheat only killed you, you can be sure its mine, since it actually does not need to kick or ban players.

And I have to add that I will not release that script to the public, for several reasons.

Ok, I make things clear.

1. I''m not phatlooser

2. there is running phatloosers and MY anticheat in my RPG, don't mess those with each other

3. I just made my anticheat to detect some car things what PhatLooser's syncro didn't detect

4. I'm going to release MY anticheat in days, NOT phatloosers

5. Don't say my released anticheat is phatlooser's, because like i stated i made own "addon" anticheat to protect the server better, phatlooser's anticheat is heart of my RPG protector.

6. I really have airbrake detects on my anticheat, since PhatLooser improved me to make it. I'm maybe going to put s0beit detector too to this same package, i need to talk with PhatLooser, since he is my friend.

7. Bye.

Ok, I make things clear.

1. I''m not phatlooser

2. there is running phatloosers and MY anticheat in my RPG, don't mess those with each other

3. I just made my anticheat to detect some car things what PhatLooser's syncro didn't detect

4. I'm going to release MY anticheat in days, NOT phatloosers

5. Don't say my released anticheat is phatlooser's, because like i stated i made own "addon" anticheat to protect the server better, phatlooser's anticheat is heart of my RPG protector.

6. I really have airbrake detects on my anticheat, since PhatLooser improved me to make it. I'm maybe going to put s0beit detector too to this same package, i need to talk with PhatLooser, since he is my friend.

7. Bye.

oh srry but its not yours xD its phat looser's script wich u edited :D that a edited script not made a script

Ok, I make things clear.

oh srry but its not yours xD its phat looser's script wich u edited :D that a edited script not made a script

No, he is making his own, and I just decided to help him, using my experience with my own anticheat, and letting him add such simple things like the s0beit detector.

He will script it all himself completely.

After someone said he was stealing my script I just wanted to make sure he doesn't.

Fact is, he hasn't even planned to.

Also, to tell you the truth:

A tiny voice tells me he will take at least one month for the anticheat...

So, robhol is right, lets close this topic.

Ok, I make things clear.

No, he is making his own, and I just decided to help him, using my experience with my own anticheat, and letting him add such simple things like the s0beit detector.

He will script it all himself completely.

After someone said he was stealing my script I just wanted to make sure he doesn't.

Fact is, he hasn't even planned to.

Also, to tell you the truth:

A tiny voice tells me he will take at least one month for the anticheat...

So, robhol is right, lets close this topic.

well nice then phat looser look pm