realy need help with gui editor!

Hi guys I haw read about gui editor in wiki But I cant understand one thing In game I load recorse guieditor and then I draw window and buttons whatever but I dont know how save that and wher I script button or other things (Im from Estonia so dont be mad :oops: !)

Like I draw window and create button called kick or something that so how I save that and wher I write button function :oops:

hey, im suposing that u unziped the guieditor.zip before run it cause if u dont do it it wont work like u want, to get what u did with guieditor press a button called "OUTPUT CODE" if im not wrong thats the name, then go to guieditor folder and find this file "GUIEditor_output.txt". i hope its some help

any gui made with the editor (since you joined the server) does not need to be loaded. Any gui that already existed when you joined the server (or is made by another resource) will need to be loaded

and if you dont unzip it, you can find the output file in the resource cache instead (MTA San Andreas\server\mods\deathmatch\resource-cache\unzipped\guieditor)

any gui made with the editor (since you joined the server) does not need to be loaded. Any gui that already existed when you joined the server (or is made by another resource) will need to be loaded

and if you dont unzip it, you can find the output file in the resource cache instead (MTA San Andreas\server\mods\deathmatch\resource-cache\unzipped\guieditor)

sory if it so, but then im buggy