Maybe u know ? :)

Nobert

Question

Hi to all,maybe someone knows a free 3d modeling program that allows u to modify gta sa mta weapons and all stuf ? (it is hard me to explain but u can import dff files there and change them like in zmodeler but for free)

if u know anythig can u put a link in this disscusion ? thank u:) (sorry for bad english i am from lithuania )

7 answers to this question

i am afraid but you can't change weapon models at the moment. only weapon textures. besides that zmodeler has been the only free 3d modeling software i found useful, but this may vary from user to user. some people have had success with google sketch up too, but the key is to convert the files into the correct format

ups maybe not models,i mean textures :) (i not very good in english so io not see diferent from models and textures :))) )

but in zmodeler i should start it from zero,and it vill take much time to learn how to use it to create a new weapon :o and u know,to pay for that money,in my country that would be much,beside i would use it just for some textures :) what about autodesk 3d max older versions ?