MOH

Teh internet, who cares?

Canada

MSN:

[email protected]

Scripting:

Lua, C, C++, C#, Delphi, MySQL, HTML, Pawn

Scritper

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Creations:

-Mini Pong Game

-GTA:SA Speed Meter

-MTA Anti-Cheat

-MTA Anti-Mod

-MTA Skin Changer

-GTA:SA Car Panel

-MTA Login Panel

-SA-MP Server

-MTA Parachute Gamemode

-GTA:VC Zombie Script

-MTA Map Editor

-MTA Bank System

-MTA House System

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Price:

-Admin Rights

-Access to scripts

-Forum Moderator (If no forum, I can create one)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terms and Conditions:

My work must not be made public unless my say-so. I must have my full price within 1 week of the job. I do/will not take any "part-time" offerings (like only scripting 1 thing/helping open 1 thing. The server must have hosting already (X-Serverz, Delux-Hosting etc.). If you attempt to "rip" me and take my scripts without giving me my price, I will be forced to unnecessary force. The server must be in DP2.3. The server can not/will not have admins that I do not trust. Also, the employer must know basic scripting knowledge, or atleast can be able to script a decent script.

Edited by Guest

Sorry, this is for server scripting. Like making gamemodes, editing acl, ect. I work for =SH= thats the server help team. I can get someone else to help you for sure. Anything (IRC-MTA related) can m\be made by =SH=Goblin. Give me your MSN and I will redirect you to him.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm sure he could Kevin but it'd take one hell of a long time to code and would cost you quite a bit.

( PS. Valhalla has a scripting team of like 10 people working on different bits and peices, if your gonna make a RP server like that I recommend you hire more than 1 guy.)