Sign in to follow this  
robhol

[REL] ClientLuaConverter - protect your script!

I don't know why this program is :o up left right and center, but works for me. It would kinda help, though, if you actually gave me the error message. Does CLC tell you of any errors, warnings or exceptions?

ERROR; exception in resource C:\pathtoresource\resource\ (The system cannot find the file specified)

i put this C:\pathtoresource\resource\ instead of the normal path just for the example here.

I really don't know. It works for me and I have no idea why others seem to have so many problems with it.

Try moving your resources to a path with no spaces or unicode characters in them. If it still doesn't work, I can't help you.

and is there a way that i compile the scripts with lua edit 5.1 and mta reads it cause i tried that way too and nothing, and i want it like compile client sides with lua edit, then change meta.xml myself i tried but not working

I just used this program on some code, but i cannot see what it has done to the client code apart from backing up the meta.xml and creating meta.xml again with <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> at the top of the file.