Add New Clothes to CJ

Gobe

Today I added (not replaced) new clothes for my CJ by modifying GTA's datafiles & adding dff & txd to the player.img file, it perfectly works on Single Player, but when I try to set my new haircuts and other stuff on my dedicaced server, it doesn't work, this would be cool if server's owner would be able to add customs CJ's clothes, haircuts, tatoos etc. I think it's because of the client's datafiles, how can I modify them?

I hope that with the new MTA version, each server will be able to have custom datafiles (I mean the datas that you can find in "GTA San Andreas/Data/..." and also customs players.img files, I mean that we could be able to add some.

EDIT: Maybe it's possible with a system similar to this one with cars:

?
Last time i commented on something like this it ended up in the person flipping out at how useless we are and spend all our time playing hay.

But essentially this isnt going to happen anytime in the near future to the nature of it.

I don't understand what you wanna mean lol.

Anyway it could be possible to add clothes with a system similar to the one with custom cars I think.

Anyway it could be possible to add clothes with a system similar to the one with custom cars I think.

Yeah, it could. But it's not possible now, because model that is being replaced must have ID. Clothes don't have IDs.

Yeah so I hope some developers will be interested by this :D.