Only up to 250 objects possible..?!

=FAS=Shigawire

Hello,

I converted around 30 maps now..

And i each one finsihed with 249 objects. I could swear, there would have been more objects.

Is it possible that the Race map Editor does only support up to 250 objects? Or is it an issue of the delux map converter?

could be delux, have you tried using the IRC converter?

• 5 months later...

map object limits have always been related to how many are streamed in at any given time, if you put all the objects in one very tight space, then youll get issues. spread the objects out so their not in a viewable distance all at once, youll find everything working much more stable. (btw, streaming operates on x/y axis, so object height has nothing to do with it)

• 1 month later...
map object limits have always been related to how many are streamed in at any given time, if you put all the objects in one very tight space, then youll get issues. spread the objects out so their not in a viewable distance all at once, youll find everything working much more stable. (btw, streaming operates on x/y axis, so object height has nothing to do with it)

But object size, as far as I know.

I've never been mapping, but I had the impression that small objects fade out first.