Problem with Race after installing DM

I installed the new Race client and had it working fine until Installed the new DM client now the Race client won't start SA anymore.

I've tried to find info on why they can't coexist but haven't found an answer. I even tried installing them to separate installation folders. Any ideas?

I installed the new Race client and had it working fine until Installed the new DM client now the Race client won't start SA anymore.

I've tried to find info on why they can't coexist but haven't found an answer. I even tried installing them to separate installation folders. Any ideas?

Becouse you installed it in the Same GTA SA install and it will overwrite the mta folder

you can do both, i have both mtarace adn mtadm installed. first have 2 clean copies of gtasa installed. (u can just copy the folder). i then installed mtarace to 1 of the folders.... and made a mta race folder. then i installed mtadm to the other folder and made a folder for mtadm.

but you will need a small program to switch between race and dm with a click of a button ;o

http://www.teamskc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=188

read more there, works good for me.