• excelent

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Results of the vote:

Racer, im glad to say your script is poor

Oh and btw, SHS is almost finished!

I suppose noone will care for your opinion.

Since there are only from what i can tell, 3 Complete Script setups, prs,gus and now slr, its far from poor.

All 3 of them are better than nothing, but then everyone has their own opinion.

sure it has some bugs, but then most scripts this size will have at first. people still use gus and slr is a lot better.

maybe u should spend some time finishing yours (instead of the useless posts on here),

since u claim its going to be better than prs.. im still waiting to see it. :roll:

Racer - Aka [uVA]Bart, has written this on this own, way after you started yours and already its being used on a few servers.

in fact it only took a few weeks to write from what i know of.

He's always working trying to improve it and replies to all his posts from the known people using it.

so from what i can tell so far he's been pretty usefull and is trying to help.

Lets try not carry on the bitching... u can use msn for that.

im sure u have enough enemies out there, without adding more to the list.

im guessing your only trying to help too, but the way u go about things is all wrong.

if u dont have anything constructive to say, then why bother posting?

hah.

Almost everyone here is my enemy, and this Racer wanna be just like lil'toady is. So, if lil'toady hates me, this guy must also hate. Just like almost everyone else.

I think your script is the best, but i think GUS is better than this. Thats maybe cause i have done all my scripts work with GUS, and too lazy to learn about hashes. This script has few elseif/if problems, but its very good for amateur. Just like i am, but i have got so many problems with SHS, so i have nothing why i should complete it. Everyone will say it sucks cause its made by me. And if i say to someone there is little mistake in his script, i get shit everywhere; just like i did when racer posted script with few mistakes. I said just there is few mistakes, and told what is wrong, and i fixed it. Then Racer said im trying to make his script mine, but all what i done is fixed it, and told what is wrong. I can do nothing, everyone hates me. There is no chance to do anything, it sucks cause its made by me. If i etc. have done MTA:DM, and i published it here, it cant be good cause everyone hates me, everyone will hate my scripts and everything what i have done. Im very sorry if you dont like me or my attitude, but get used to it, i can stop spamming, but im not gonna change my attitude. I cant change myself. I cant see any good reason why i should, so thats maybe cause of that. I have been here without any respect long time, at least i get it from my server & in my servers forums. If someone really knows what im really are, he would be suprised. Anyway, if i change my attitude, no one will see it, cause i already sucks. All what i could do, is register a new account, and start to use it. I can change the way i write, but that doesnt solve this problem. Of course i can change my IP & all things, but guess what. I dont want! I will be here with this nick till i got banned, and that has been really close many times, i stopped spamming, but it seems all my post are like spam. If all "spam" post should be deleted, almost all posts will be deleted. 9/10 posts at least. Omg, this is getting long. I bet you are too lazy to read this whole post up, cause i cant write properly.

Thats all.

fair enough.. but i dont hate u, i dont hate anyone, this is just a forum...

im here to help, just like im sure you are.

but if u wanna help, then u need to stop being so lazy and learn new stuff.

editing or copying other people's work will never get u any credit unless u give credit to whos work it was before u edited it.

if ur making posts to help people with things, make sure they work first or people will moan.

i cant help u with the enemies u have already made.. thats ur own prob.

errm, where to start well lil^san if you stop being annoying i will quite willingly check/help you with some problems in your script add me on msn [email protected]. The only way to make life easier on here is to do things your own way, a mean im no script genious and have to check the mirc help a few times but hey its part of learning. you can pester me for help on msn like i did when i was learning off scoob. perhaps you are trying to do to much for your first attempt at it, try making a small script then add things to it like money and points my first script wasnt anything special but now look at what its come to hashed! where before it was ini's :roll:

Results of the vote:

Racer, im glad to say your script is poor

Oh and btw, SHS is almost finished!

Who don't have enemys when talk like this?

People are different.. everyone can't like the same.. ok i respect.. why dont you do the same? In my opinion this script isn't great but is good enough to become great one day!

I don't know if you know more than racer but i know that with that attitude you won't go far...

About your idea Racer.. i like it ;)

The funny part of this thing is that Racer thinks i have said that its my scripts, but i havent.

And everytime when i edit someones script, ppl thinks im calling they are my own.

Even if i fixed broken script.

And that kinda sucks. Maybe i should put this text into it:

ORIGINAL SCRIPT IS CREATED BY: [sLR]RACER, ITS NOT MINE!!! ©

i think u need a command something like !go or something like that and it lets the winner choose the next map after the voting for maps has finished it goes straight to the map the winner chose.

also i think that you should only be able 2 play 1 map no more than 3 times in a row

hi to inform you on some of the new aditions to the new slr-v-1.1.2 :P

!sales the total ammount of sales a player has had.

!gogo the winner gets to choose the next map if enabled on the control pannel

!sell allows a player to sell 1st/2nd/3rd/dm wins/points again if enabled in the bank section of the control pannel.

!buy allows a player to buy items that are for sale (the price of 1 item ie/1 point is set on the control pannel

!addmail allows a player to add there email address

!remmail to remove there email address

!email to view a email

wooooop more new things :P

!search/checkmap searches for a map(belive it or not lmao)

!rrstats/!resetracestatsresets all your race stats

!okraceto do with the resetting of race stats

!rdstats/!resetracestatsresets all your dm stats

!okdmto do with the resetting of dm stats

currently working on top times and a game or so... :P progress slow on this one cause am at collage more :( so will hope to get another release out within the nexe couple of weeks or so:)