I have posted few posts...

SanZoR

I have enough reason to think you are :s::a::n::z::o::r:

EDIT:

• The most obvious reason is your name, lil'San^,^u<3, in other words the little sanafabish xD SanZoR you loved and bant, not to mention you said yourself your nick in MTA is SanZoR (who on earth would have the same nick with capitalised Z and R).
  • It didn't take you long to make a fresh account and rejoin the forum, huh? Truly inspired name btw.
    SanZoR: Last visited: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:43 am
    lil'San^,^u<3: Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:27 am
  • You are from Helsinki, Funland... I wonder where SanZoR is from hmm.. Helsinki, Finland! Coincindence? Not.
  • SanZoR's english was entertaining, yours is not the best either but I must say it's a bit improved
  • You both have the same habbits: you like flaming people, your favorite food is spam, your hobby, double-posting whenever possible and when others tell you it's enough you ignore them and carry on.
  • You are most active in the Add-Ons forum, SanZoR was active there too, 60-65% of your and his posts are in that forum, that tells a lot if you ask me.
  • I didn't say this, I'm quoting somebody else "You can't script!", poor SanZoR couldn't either..
  • NEW: I forgot one last thing, this is SanZoR's server "DD & FUN server! Maps Upload: FIN-MTA.tk" and this is the one you're advertising in your signature "Please, vote [FIN&EE] 24/7 DEATHMATCH SERVER | FIN-MTA.TK", no more comment needed.

do I need more proof? :P

:shock:

Omg maan.

I cant say that i am, cause i dont really wanna get banned :cry:

then stop acting like an idiot, show us that you've changed so there's no need for another ban

Lesson 1: postcount does not exist!

take a deep breath and say "there's no such thing as a postcount" then take another one and repeat, when you're done move onto the next lesson.

Lesson 2: stop spamming!

if you don't have anything good to say, keep your mouth closed (you don't wanna end up like this dude :tongue7:) useless, unneeded messages add up to the number under your name, see it? the bigger it gets the bigger noob you are (no offense)

Lesson 3: edit!

I'm not sure if you noticed but every post you make has an "edit" button which is there for a reason, when you forget to write something just hit the button and edit your previous post, don't post a new one because it's considered :sign4: (see Lesson 2) that adds up to a postcount that doesn't exist! (see Lesson 1)

there, I hope we can get along from now on ;)

Im very sorry :cry:

Actually, i am SanZoR, and i know its illegal to make new user, if you are banned with another user.

But im really sorry what i have done with SanZoR nick :(

Im pretty sure im addicted to use these forums :shock:

Sorry, if you guys can let me be here, i promise, i will change my attitude.

I promise, i stop useless post posting.

I just love you guys :P

But however, thats all :roll: