Wurstfingers Formula 1 racetracks

Wurstfinger

Do you like these racetracks ?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like these racetracks ?

• yes, they rawk !
    • they are good but they could be improved
    • bah, they are just like most other custom tracks, nothing special
    • i hate them cause i always crash into hundreds of other people on these maps
    • they suck 455 - go home noobie !

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool maps, but images sucks :?

Could you add another image compression? :P I suggest you to use .png

the MTA client does take poor-quality screenshots even if your settings are on max. It automatically compresses them to jpeg at a "medium" (i.e. "crap") quality level.

Besides, wurst plays online a lot and framerate is a lot more important than how non-jagged your edges are.

:o Wurst dont forget to mention we got the TV screens working :shock:

Cool maps, but images sucks :?

Could you add another image compression? :P I suggest you to use .png

the MTA client does take poor-quality screenshots even if your settings are on max. It automatically compresses them to jpeg at a "medium" (i.e. "crap") quality level.

Besides, wurst plays online a lot and framerate is a lot more important than how non-jagged your edges are.

:o Wurst dont forget to mention we got the TV screens working :shock:

Well, you can take high quality pictures etc. with Fraps, or just using Print Screen and copy it to paint.

Thats the way i make my screens, but when i dont, i usually get pretty high quality pics even with MTA Client.

(All settings high as possible)

• 2 weeks later...

here's a new one - note you should only click this link if you are 18 or older since the map name contains foul language.

http://center.mtasa.com/?p=race&r=6680

there are 18 spawnpoints, a bottleneck downhill start approaching the tunnel bit south of SF airport and then theres a nice jump/custom turn/jump/head back uphill towards the start and back combination for 2.5 laps. Download it, feel free to add/delete anything you want and make sure to comment :P

f_mtascreen00m_bf39c05.jpg

f_mtascreen00m_90f7e7d.jpg

f_mtascreen00m_33d567f.jpg

f_mtascreen00m_a5ae777.jpg

f_mtascreen00m_084d5d6.jpg

f_mtascreen00m_80fb289.jpg

f_mtascreen00m_fedd68e.jpg

f_mtascreen00m_96acb87.jpg

f_mtascreen00m_dd4c2b0.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

http://center.mtasa.com/?p=race&r=6738

it ain't a very new map but it has been an exclusive map to the GTAMP.NET Server until this day and i decided to make it public:

A nifty little 16 Spawn Point DD on a Platform made of dynamic (=breakable) wood and glass parts. There are 4 holes in evey corner - cars falling down will very likely get rebound back up by the layer of 2918 sea mines half way down the distance to the water, so the platform will shrink and ppl from the platform might fall down as well (as you can see in the picture - starting vehicle is stafford and there are fbi truck, coach and packer vehicle change pickups on the way down to make the sea mine bounce work) :mrgreen:

f_mtascreen01m_6c6d9a2.jpg

hey kids,

almost cristnas now and mta race is now almost two years old so i thought it was about time to push the limits of infernus jumping a little further and made this map

http://center.mtasa.com/?p=race&r=6739

- turned out to have a far away from being perfect starting grid as i set it up way too tight - if there are more than 4 ppl online then there will be a hig possibility for ppl to miss the full length jump accross the ship lured near gant bridge. if this should happen to you here's my advice: try to get the first cp and jump diagonally to the 2nd cp so you wont land on the ship but next to it and catch the next cp later on. i will fix this. i promise.

the ship is jumped 3 more times btw, i have played this one online at GTAMP.NETwith new ppl joining and making high air aprroaches a real funny expierience :mrgreen:

check out those screens, apologies for the quality i just tried to capture some ppl flying over the Ship...

f_mtascreen00m_b9a63f5.jpg

f_mtascreen00m_817f13c.jpg

f_mtascreen00m_1d403d0.jpg

f_mtascreen00m_1379322.jpg

f_mtascreen00m_ea6e0b0.jpg

f_mtascreen00m_529afff.jpg

f_mtascreen00m_60e45ad.jpg

f_mtascreen00m_233dc7e.jpg

f_mtascreen00m_85644ea.jpg

f_mtascreen00m_dd03f18.jpg

f_mtascreen00m_77cda48.jpg

• 2 weeks later...