Long wait.......

By the time this comes out, alot of people would of lost interest.Every day i come to this site and i read.Too be really honest, its a little of too little too late.I think the people on this forum are awesome but patient is wearing thin. I mod a few sites and i have alot to do with game making.You have all done a good job but its getting too much of a waiting game.Duke Nukem Forever will prob be out before this, and thats taken 10 years so far to make,lol. Nice one guys.

By the time this comes out, alot of people would of lost interest.Every day i come to this site and i read.Too be really honest, its a little of too little too late.I think the people on this forum are awesome but patient is wearing thin. I mod a few sites and i have alot to do with game making.You have all done a good job but its getting too much of a waiting game.Duke Nukem Forever will prob be out before this, and thats taken 10 years so far to make,lol. Nice one guys.

If you were knowledgable about game making, you would know that a mod of this magnitude would take longer than a few months to complete..

It took them 10 years AND they were being paid and did not have other commitments like college or jobs, unlike the MTA team.

Maybe the team should look for new members? I think that sa-mp authors + MTA team would create some great multiplayer together.

Kyeman was originally an MTA developer, but he didn't like the direction MTA was taking so he created his own mod. I can't see the two teams merging, and even if they did, it may not necessarily be an improvement (too many cooks spoil the broth).

Btw, it's difficult finding people with the required experience who have time to put into the project. They need more than just regular C++ programmers.

I also found that the players of MTA is getting less....same as the forum.

Its been like this for many months, everyone has noticed that change which is quite obvious. The forums were more active during the first period of the RM release, many dicussions and activity was taking place. DM is a whole total new scene, so if everything goes right, im sure you know what to expect with the increase in players and members rejoining throughout the board.. hopefully.

Well, it doesn't really matter... when this is released then if those people who lost interest find out, they will surely play it. Thats only if they find out. Everyone from other mods are gonna move here too. Once MTA releases, other mods are gonna suck. The MTA Team has worked too hard on it so and I know its gonna be nice. MTA surely has more experience than makers of the other mods and I'm sure they know what they're doing. I like it how they are giving updates weekly now.

LMAO @ the DNF remark...

anyway.. the thing is.. it's really annnoooooooying that it's taking so looooong.. but I'm shure it'll be worth the wait!.. but still...it's taking too long :( .. what's sad is, I have this feeling that it won't be realeased for at least a couple of months.. if we're lucky..

Worst case scenario.. MTA will still be a work in progress next fall.. GTA IV comes out for the PS3 with multiplayer.. MTA gets Pwnd!.. lol.. but, this is only worst case scenario..GTA IV won't probobly even hame MP..

GTA IV comes out for the PS3 with multiplayer.. MTA gets Pwnd!.. lol.. but, this is only worst case scenario..GTA IV won't probobly even hame MP..

That wouldnt nessearily damage this community even if a multiplayer mode was introduced into future versions of this long running game series. Plus your talking about the PS3, even if your regarding all the consoles which have the game developed on, this modification already is only for the PC version of the game. Not everyone either will own the PS3 when its eventually released.

when it comes out on the consoles, it won't take that long for it to also be released as a pc version.. and when that happnes... MTA = pwnd..

but all this is if MTA still is a work in progress next fall, in which case trust me, that alone will affect this community..

It took almost a year for San Andreas to come out for PC after consoles, and i'm pretty sure the release date was pushed back a couple of months from when it was first predicted. It's most likely GTA 4 won't be out for PC for a very long time, I'd guess around 18 months.

Even when it is out, and IF it has multiplayer and IF the multiplayer is decent, I'm sure by then MTA will have alot more to offer.

..but who knows, maybe we'll end up working on GTA 4 mods/add-ons :D