LR-yoyo

LR-yoyo maps

Thanks everyone. :wink:

Now, test the 10th!

:P

This place where u get bike and drive up to skycraper have bug. Skycraper has a step and this slows u down. :|

10 is awesome, as are many of the others. n1 yoyo :D

Only thing i didnt like was when we were playing it on GTAMP.NET and Yoyo shockingly rammed my flying infernus with his shamal heh :shock:

I got him back tho by beating his race record on his own map :lol:

GRRRRR the map center is closed !!!!!!!!!!!!! i love your maps Lr-yoyo :D i need them to my server :D

LR-yoyo you have pretty good maps :thumbleft::thumbright:

I like most of your maps :big1:

Edited by Guest

LR yoyo maps are must haves,

when starting a server, your foundation (first maps) should be all the LR Yoyos

The links to the maps don't work . i love this maps :cry: can somebody send them to me my email address is Primal.WoW@hotmail.com thank you

Hello!

Over the last years there have been too many changes in MTA... and in my computer too! I write because i lost all of my maps and i hope someone have them in their hardisk or something :roll:

btw

I really want to say 'thanks' to all that people that like ( or love :wink: ) my maps. It's incredible, still now, many players remember me cuz of my maps and ask me if "im the real yoyo of a fake" :!: Im crazy waiting for the new map editor release to create more new maps for all of you.

Nothing more.

See you! :)

P.D: Sorry for my english xD

I hope someone had got ur maps somewhere, surely LW will have most of them still?? I've just looked on my HD cuz I thought I at least had LR YOYO 4, which was my fav :), but I can't find it. I'll ask about, you never know!

And while ur at it, remake a few plz!!!