global ban

Hello dear moderators, I sincerely ask you to remove the global ban traineer, in October 2019 I got a ban for cheats, a year has passed and I can't do that anymore, today I bought a hard drive to play MTA, started installing Windows and hard the disk turned out to be defective, I ask you to unban, I do not know what to do (

serial - 4F824E942CC8FB76160F87AD9EAD8A84

Edited by Ellesse
  • MTA Anti-Cheat Team

You're not telling the full story.. as the real reason for trying to use that serial (which you're appealing for - 4F824E942CC8FB76160F87AD9EAD8A84) which happens to be banned due to past cheating related activity, is the fact that you were banned 2 days ago for attempted cheating (yet again) and wanted to be able to play, so you decided to try and evade using it.

Facts:

- That serial which was already banned since 2019, it was banned for trying out MFT cheats (at the time, we had reason to believe you were working for them, as a tester to NtKernelMc)

- The serial that you got banned last week (C6439D8F86E9561FCCD366ACAFDE4D53), you also used it for trying out MFT cheats. Not a coincidence right? You seem to be involved with them, not just someone who desperately wants to cheat.

Anyways, i realize that this is all on a russian MTA project (fork), not the 'real' MTA, unlike the first ban from 2019. Even then, MTA does want to help such fork keep persistent cheaters and cheat developer-involved people out of their project, like you - because they have weak anti-cheat and they are posing a greater danger.

So, we will keep you banned. Now that we see the connections, we'll also permaban your other serial(s). Unfortunately, over the years, don't know how to be a normal player..

@Ellesse

Edited by Dutchman101