Trash Talking

Do you trash talk?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Do you trash talk?

• Yes, all the time... no one likes me anyways.
    • No, i am way to mature for that.
    • I cant read
    • My F key does not work

Ok, we know this very well... trash talking (why call it trash talk, the words that come out of my mouth do not belong in the garbage; ).

1. Trash-Talk

1) Verbal abuse used during competition to upset the opposition.

2) To verbally abuse the opponent during competition.

(*********, you have too much lag, buy a new computer and get off of dial up.)

We have all been in a server where of course letters of hate flash across your screen, but is it bad or good? Personally I trash talk every chance I get. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t go blowing my load the very second I get to inform a little knowledge. I have to build my foundation first, some domination, maybe a congrats for a few players before I let the F's, Mother bleeping, and occasional suck it fly.

Just a little survey, how do you feel on this topic?

depends on my mood, sometimes im all nice and shit other times im all just raging for no reason..sometimes its fun to get some reactions, dont have anything against them :D

Unless it's jokes between players who know each other, or a tiff over a genuine incident, I think it's spineless and childish. Any 12 year old can mouth off to a server load of people safe from behind their screen, so what have you achieved? I stick with servers that have little/none of that crap because it spoils things in my eyes

Just a little survey, how do you feel on this topic?

Honestly i really couldn't give a f :shock: ck

I just dive straight in and chat like ive known everyone for years. I'm a bit of a cheeky tw@t by nature but not insulting so thats how i break the ice. I always compliment good play when i see it even if i get pwned, and if theres some idiots being idiotic well i aint shy in letting them know that :thumbup:

So if u see me ingame.... OGM!!!1 pRes f1!!!¬!!! LOOL next maP ROLF!!!! F1!! vot derbY !!!!!11one

Thankfully talking trash is punishable by ban on the server i play on...

My experience is that you can get out any situation without someone being able to fuck things up for you. Besides, most people who want to mess up racing for others usually don't know how to drive anyway.

Anyone who can't play without making life miserable for others on the server doesn't deserve to be there. That's my opinion...