Free MTA:MA:GRS hosting?

Falcon

[email protected] and ile see what i can sort out for u

i ran a 26 player server before and it was full, my cpu usage went up to almost 100% from mtama and made my server start lagging...

the procesor in it was a 2.6ghz p4 - are you sure ur going to be alright hosting mtama for people ??

i've seen your rumble & mtasa servers..don't think it's a good idea to run mtama for other servers and your own game servers on the same box :roll:

ask some other mtama users to confirm the above

i ran a 26 player server before and it was full, my cpu usage went up to almost 100% from mtama and made my server start lagging...

the procesor in it was a 2.6ghz p4 - are you sure ur going to be alright hosting mtama for people ??

i've seen your rumble & mtasa servers..don't think it's a good idea to run mtama for other servers and your own game servers on the same box :roll:

There's a ways for us. :)

There's a ways for us. :)