Awang

Enable fonts load from rawdata

Hey Community!

I wonder, if its possible to make dxCreateFont function to load font files from raw data in the future updates? Could be a good way to secure my paid fonts.

You can read the font data from server, send it to client, load the font and then fileDelete

Yes, but if somebody just simple do a trick with the writing/reading/deleting acces of the folder then can allow to create the font, but after the script has no right for delete it... Thats why I prefer raw data like in shaders, models other lower sized files, send to cliens with LatentEvents...

2 hours ago, Awang said:

Yes, but if somebody just simple do a trick with the writing/reading/deleting acces of the folder then can allow to create the font, but after the script has no right for delete it... Thats why I prefer raw data like in shaders, models other lower sized files, send to cliens with LatentEvents...

It is almost impossible to be faster than what MTA takes to load/delete the file

Its not about speed, its about the permission of read/write/change... Like in Linux, you can doit in Windows... 

1 hour ago, Feche1320 said:

It is almost impossible to be faster than what MTA takes to load/delete the file

MTAs file loading system is actually pretty bad.