Awang

Enable fonts load from rawdata

Hey Community!

I wonder, if its possible to make dxCreateFont function to load font files from raw data in the future updates? Could be a good way to secure my paid fonts.

Yes, but if somebody just simple do a trick with the writing/reading/deleting acces of the folder then can allow to create the font, but after the script has no right for delete it... Thats why I prefer raw data like in shaders, models other lower sized files, send to cliens with LatentEvents...

2 hours ago, Awang said:

Yes, but if somebody just simple do a trick with the writing/reading/deleting acces of the folder then can allow to create the font, but after the script has no right for delete it... Thats why I prefer raw data like in shaders, models other lower sized files, send to cliens with LatentEvents...

It is almost impossible to be faster than what MTA takes to load/delete the file

Its not about speed, its about the permission of read/write/change... Like in Linux, you can doit in Windows... 

1 hour ago, Feche1320 said:

It is almost impossible to be faster than what MTA takes to load/delete the file

MTAs file loading system is actually pretty bad.