Free teamspeak hosting for any mta servers!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello,

I recently started a 50 person teamspeak server for the purpose of providing teamspeak for all mta, sa/vc-mp, and gtat servers. and any other gta multiplayer clients I forgot. I have this server, however it requires advirtising

of www.terranovastudios.com , who are the people that are providing me this teamspeak server for free. they only ask in return that i advirtise for them. however, i only host for 3 gtat san andreas servers and i don't have many people advirtising. and the people at www.terranovastudios.com are getting really inpatient with me and are ready to pull the plug on my ts server. in order to save the server:

I am asking that anyone that has an mta server and wants a TeamSpeak server to go along with it, please come foward and i will gladly host for you for free, i only ask that you advertise www.terranovastudios.com on your mta server and on any clan websites or other mta-related websites you have.

thanks,

Scott Miles

(a.k.a IPCONFIG)

Email:[email protected]

AIM:IPCONFIG18

MSN:[email protected]

the only problem i have been having with my teamspeak server is because everyone doesn't want hosting from it because they think the advertising thing is a scam, come on, all you have to put is teamspeak server hosted by terranovastudios.com along with the ts server ip on yo website or mta server. I mean, for a free ts server, that is pretty simple, this website that provides my server is a starting out webhosting company. they are using me to advertise, but at least i get a teamspeak server!!!!! :D

I find it really annoying when (for example) I post a question saying I'm having problems running a game on my Nvidia card and ask for help and someone replies saying "OMG Nvidia sux!!1 ATI for teh win!". I mean, it doesn't answer the question at all and doesn't really help the situation.

lol, I WILL NEVER BUY ATI AS LONG AS I LIVE, but then again, i thought i would never buy an AMD Processor either!!!

Computer specs:

AMD 64 Athlon 3000+ (1.8 ghz socket 939, 800 mhz fsb)

Winfast nvidia geforce 6800 ultra pci-e sli ready (256 mb ram)

asus a8n-sli mobo with nvidia n-force 4 chipset

1024 mb ddr pc 3200 dual channel ram

420 gigs of total hdd space

cd/dvd burner

Dual boots:

windows XP pro (32 bit)

Gentoo linux (64 bit)

UBER FAST CONFIGURATION (I can run san andreas in very high quality with drawing distance all the way up and still have a decent fps)!!!!

:tomcat: