Help With Mission: Grove Street 4 Life

Scruffy

I need some help with the mission "Grove Street 4 Life".

I'm pretty sure that's what it's called.

It's a mission where you go from neighborhood to neighborhood talking back territory.

Any sort of tatics or help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Scruffy

The AI's pretty crap so my strategy was just to outwit it. Camp in high places where they can't get to you or see you (e.g. on the middle of a roof) and they will all gather below you, doing absolutely nothing. Then you throw grenades down ;)

The AI's pretty crap so my strategy was just to outwit it. Camp in high places where they can't get to you or see you (e.g. on the middle of a roof) and they will all gather below you, doing absolutely nothing. Then you throw grenades down ;)

lol that is a pretty cheap way of doing it. i'd prefer the satisfaction of doing it properly.

You definitely need cover though. Your team members are rubbish so you're essentially on your own against everyone else.

Btw, that strategy doesn't always work. Sometimes the AI gets confused and remains at its spawnpoint, so you need to pick them off one-by-one with a sniper rifle ;) if you have line of sight or move closer if you don't. Note that moving closer can fail the mission if you go to far because you'll be out of the designated war area.

Make sure you pack some heat first anyway. I normally like to use the SMG or any other quick firing weapon so i can get the quickest possible kills. I normally like to use stealth like hideing behind an object or crouching around. Using heights also help as in maybe climbing on a roof so you can have control over that area and see from distance etc.