The Bus [Whipper] bug

Guest FunkyMike

I recently got myself into a whipper bus, cruisin along, doin mad stuff .. .. and shortly after I ended up in the water .... but what happened next was fucked up. I reapeard on the "choose team" roof in the bus.

Whipper roof http://de.msnusers.com/_Secure/0RwD8d0QVLAHUvVjtS7hjUALXe6c5nMdUc6e6BYL!rei!o84F8ZdQkl7JKrcD11BIsXBq!CXZ7lbgdW4y0zvz*9R8IZvEhCP!c62J9*UIIeQ/Whipper.JPG?dc=4675424034783231146

So I though "Rock on baby" and drove of the roof, I survived but when I got out I reapeared on the roof again shortly after.

Now that was a ride :D

lets play kill the BUG people :twisted:

SAME BUG BUT WITH A REGULAR SENITNEL

oopscaps, mybad...

umm I also jacked another player for their car and went into the front seat and then the car had a blue arrow over top but someone else was controlling it but I could see from my POV. oh also after i finally managed to get out of the car the door was left open and nobody was inside but the car kept driving until it was stuck against a wall with the tires spinning like a burnout....

this MTA is pretty fucking fun, even though its buggy, the bugs are hilarious...

SAME BUG BUT WITH A REGULAR SENITNEL

oopscaps, mybad...

umm I also jacked another player for their car and went into the front seat and then the car had a blue arrow over top but someone else was controlling it but I could see from my POV. oh also after i finally managed to get out of the car the door was left open and nobody was inside but the car kept driving until it was stuck against a wall with the tires spinning like a burnout....

this MTA is pretty fucking fun, even though its buggy, the bugs are hilarious...

yes, it happens lots of times to me :lol:

I try to jack a player and it seems like the guy exits from the car, but he's still in there!!!! :shock:

and one time, I exit the mafia car and then it leaves driving, without driver, and my cam follows it!!!! :shock::shock::shock:

¡¡¡bugs are fun!!! :lol: