Getting Involved?

If this project is taking so long, why don't you show us people how to get involved, i'm sure if someone wanted it to come out bad enough they would be willing to help speed development of the core along in any way they can (like paypal links and shit like that, although there probably already is a link somewhere) but I can see soo many people just waiting for the release of blue, i'm sure at least one of these people are willing to give a hand with something, I know I would be

We are aware that many people would like to assist and get directly involved in the development of MTA, (we hope the moddability of the blue core will satisfy this craving in a big way by providing the opportunity to implement your ideas directly, and share the product of your labours with other members of the community.)

In the past we have put out 'adverts' when new members are required for specific projects and rest assured that we will continue to do so as and when required.

Meanwhile, if you feel you have something exceptional to offer to the team, feel free to contact a team member with details. eAi or ChrML being the best to contact

If this project is taking so long, why don't you show us people how to get involved, i'm sure if someone wanted it to come out bad enough they would be willing to help speed development of the core along in any way they can (like paypal links and shit like that, although there probably already is a link somewhere) but I can see soo many people just waiting for the release of blue, i'm sure at least one of these people are willing to give a hand with something, I know I would be

i like the fact that you're not complaining about the wait,

but instead wants to help the MTA team in speeding up the process,

so everyone can enjoy the new blue sooner.

There are posts in the forum that explain what expeirience is needed to code, and the things MTA has put together to help u code.

look at this quote i found in "The most 1337est piece of code" topic:

Our SDK (Software Development Kit) for Blue will contain a huge library for every aspect of the game, so you won't need to do any dirtywork or complex math when dealing with the game. You just need to know C++ and Object Oriented Programming (which obviously takes time and efforts to learn).

I know how hard C++ and Object Oriented shit can be, not that hard, except when you need to learn it then it's just a pain in the ass but for everyone who wants blue sooner should go out and learn it thereselves then assist

I would love to help with the coding, except i'm shit at it, lost my mind nearly 2 years ago and got amnesia, had to learn simple shit like Visual Basic all over again, I know that wouldn't help with the project much except for GUI's but once I get my feet back on C++ then i would be glad to help, might take me some time

That's all that i'm good for, and beta testing products with an understanding that its not the final release (I am running a copy of IE7 better then i thought for a beta too, only crashed once last month)

We should have a TODO list sticky in the forums or a forum for volunteers i'm sure it isn't that hard for people to help, I have just been reading a couple threads in blue and it's full of impatiant people asking when it is going to be released, i'm sure at least one of these impatient naggers would have at least some use for the team, it gets very annoying reading a forum and reading useless crap like when is the final release coming out, why arn't these messages all deleted!